587,482 active members*
2,928 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Re: PRO CNC 2016 Revision

I am not complaining. I think it is a very cool development. That said, the V con rail system will likely fair better in a plasma cutting format than the linear rails and trucks. I consider Vcon rails and the older style skate bearings to be like off road tires. The newer system more like highway only tires. The newer system will not fair as well in a dirty environment.
    Lee

Quote Originally Posted by LeeWay View Post
    I am not complaining. I think it is a very cool development. That said, the V con rail system will likely fair better in a plasma cutting format than the linear rails and trucks. I consider Vcon rails and the older style skate bearings to be like off road tires. The newer system more like highway only tires. The newer system will not fair as well in a dirty environment.
    My thoughts exactly.

Perhaps our gen 1 pro machines will become like a '68 Camaro, highly collectable from the golden age of machines.....! :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by LeeWay View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I totally agree thats its a cool development. I'm excited about what they've done, I just wish I had THAT system and not the one I have.

-Scott