587,442 active members*
3,398 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Mentors & Apprentice Locator > york and lancaster couny i can not find anyone

york and lancaster couny i can not find anyone

Thats right i cannot find anyone intresed in cnc machines or programing stuff
    i want to be a consultant to guide them alondg and get them started .
    i find so many people want to take the cnc off and do it manuel one guy want to sell he is going to scholl to learn cnc . I used a cnc like he wants to sell? I strill say that half the problem with usa . Thay do not want to take time to learn this cnc stuff

oh Pennsltucky It takes time

I moved here in 90's and was coming from a tech town, I interviewed in many exhibit houses and they didnt have any computers. I even went to Emaas Pa and they were using a 3x5 file card system from the 20's. handg in there. I am in philly and we are just getting up to east coast housing prices........ I dont think its this country ( well hands down we are now a service based econmy) hell even the Amish have CNC machines, keep looking for those good buys and the right customers.
    kurt

here is another one guy want to take motors off

a guy beat me out of a screwy bidding boss machine he wants to put handles on and use the digatal readout what a wizbang??A i guess i should go to school to spell no i get in a ranting rage and screw up sorry :boxing: :boxing:

I live in fort mill and am looking for someone with cnc (use and building knowledge) to guide me along.