3,322 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 219 of 422 119169209217218219220221229269319
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Great to be a part of a bunch of talented people. Just wanted to say hello

Hello everyone, my name is Gabriel and i'm new to the zone. I'm a senior year mechanical engineering student at the University of Arkansas and came here to get knowledge from everyone on CNC and machining. I'm in the process of designing a 4 axis CNC as part of my self funded senior project. as part of another project we took a harbor freight x2 mini mill and converted to CNC, but the workable area is too small. so I'm designing a 1mx1mx1m CNC. I thank everyone in advance for their help! haha

Hi guys, I'm from China, producing laser machines, and hoping to exchang experience about laser machines with everyone.
    Thanks.

Hi, I'm a mechanical engineering student studying in South Africa with an interest in machine design. This forum seems to be the best online community surrounding cnc machines... hope i'll be able to contribute sometime.

Hi everyone, I have lots of interests including Archery (compound target), Photography (m4/3), electronics(50+ years) and model engineering (more recent).

Hello,

good website

hi guys i m new.............

Hi to all i'm new to the zone.looking forward to learning more about CNC.

I am a tootaly noob. I would like to make some abstract wood art in CNC 4 axis. My english is not very good but I think i could talk correctly... Totally inmersed in CNC world y would try to make correct questions to correct persons.

I am young and fan of instructables and hackaday. mmmmm thats all for the moment.

Hi everybody!

i'm writing from Italy and I think i'll have fun here, since I recently discovered that I have a free laser cutting in my town...

Hi people.
    I'm from Italy and I'm an Automation Engineer working mainly with PLC , HMI , Servo Drive system , Motion Control System and sometimes with CNC (not for Machine Tool since many years ago) .
    At the moment I'm interested on CNC application for a sewing machine (quilting and embroidery as well) .
    So I'm trying to find here some useful advice .
    It's a pleasure to be a part of this forum.

Regards

Alex :wave:

Hello All, Not only am I new to this site, I am new to CNC machining. I started out as the HEM saw guy 5-26-2014, then not quite three months later I was approached to operate a CNC mill 8-4-2014. After only one week of training on only three out of 150 different parts this shop manufactures, I am now operating two CNC mills simultaneously, a Johnford SV-32 and a big Daewoo (can't remember the model), both with Fanuc controls.

Needless to say I am in over my head for the most part, but I am muddling through. None of the other guys in the shop know anything about mill operating, as they are lathe-oriented. Only one of the owners is familiar enough that I can seek help from time to time, but I also need so see and hear from folks that are actually operating these machines for practical advice.

Thanks for having this site, I feel that some of my trust issues with set-up tools may be resolved here.

Hi Folks !

I am new to CNC ZONE and CNC's.
    I built a RepRap Darwin 3D printer from a kit and managed to print a few pathetic blobs of plastic with it :-)
    I now clearly understand the limitations of 3D printing and the hype surrounding this new technique.
    I am in the market for a personal desktop 3-axis CNC mill for my future hobby projects.
    And my 3D printer is up for grabs at $99 for anyone looking for a challenge.

Drew

Good day

I only just started in aluminium melting; completed my third failed test of crucibles yesterday.

Im also keen to make my own cnc and plastic injection molding machine.

I am an amateur woodworker and aim to make myself an aluminium lathe, Gingery style.

Glad to see a South African Club House exists!

dferamus

Hello,

Im new here and to everything CNC. Hope to learn more about using CNC and creating files to make neat things.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi everone, I hope learn a lot of cnc and share with the others members.I´m interested in 3d printing, cnc and news technologies.

Hey everyone. Looking forward to learning more about CNC and how it can apply to POST PRINTED sublimation fabrics via registration marks.

Hello,
    Mazak machine.

I am new to CNC Zone but not new to CNC

I own Up North Aviation which does layout and fabrication of aircraft instrument panels using a Panelpro CNC router system.
    Anyone interested go to upnorthaviation.com and you will can see the Panelpro. Go to "The Process" tab.

Recently purchased a CNCRP Pro4824 and am in the process of assembly.

Hope to find lots of info on this forum to assist me in getting the PRO4824 up and running.

Regards,
    Bill

Also new to CNC, ordered a X4-800-LPT and hope to learn a lot here

Page 219 of 422 119169209217218219220221229269319