587,192 active members*
2,320 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 173 of 422 73123163171172173174175183223273
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 8430
    Just joined, hoping to contribute and learn from the forum.

Hi, I'm a intermediate with Solidworks and Surfcam 6, looking for input/information about how to make things easier for pattern making. I'm new to the industry and fairly new to the softwares. I have 4 years of CAD in high school hand drawn and auto cad so I can fairly work my way around a print. Interested in some tips for tool pathing since I'm new to a 5-axis cnc router, can do fairly basic stuff and a couple things picked up.

Hola a todos!!!

Just started a smalled welding business and am looking for advice on the CNC components I will be adding.

Hello Everyone
    I've been working with cnc for quite sometime now but still i have a lot to learn specially in wood machining.

Karim

Hey Hey,

Been working with wood for 20 years, starting to get into small manufacturing. Came here for advice, education and inspiration.

Hello from Cincinnati!

I once was a member here just after I bought an X2 bench top milling machine. I never did convert it to CNC, but still have some hardware and the project folder I created to organize everything required to put it together. Then I got buried in work, with my X2 Project placed on low priority. Now I work exclusively with a 5-axis CNC milling machine that has +/-0.001 mm positioning accuracy and Mastercam X7 for support. It will be awhile before I want to make something with the X2.

Hello,

Just started working with some really high end machines. Thought this forum could help me. Glad to be apart of it and look forward to learning more!

hey from freezing new england. joined to learn some things and maybe offer some input to anyone else. been a machinist for 6 years. not a long time compared to most. but hey maybe i could help someone else out with what i know.

Hello, I finally decided to register in this forum after using it for help over the last two weeks. I have been an electronics engineering intern at an aerospace manufacturing facility for a year and am still becoming familiar with cnc machines and how exactly they work. I look forward to gain knowledge from this forum.

Hol que tal, recien empiezo con mi maquina de grabado laser y estoy aqui para resolver un par de dudas.

un saludo para todos!!

Hello All,
    I am a welder fabricator. Came across a youtube video about building a smelter "splints Furnace Build" so I joined! appears to be a well rounded group of folks,
    thanks for havin' me!

hola a todos . tengo un router cnc y me gustaria conseguir planos para armar figuras. gracias

Hello -

New owner of an IH CNC. Other toys: MIG welder, plasma cutter, 9x20 manual lathe, various woodworking machines

Day job is making CNC's commit unnatural acts and other bits of industrial automation.

Cheers.

Hello all,
    I am Mark, from Sydney, Australia.
    I have a cheap Chinese 4 axis mill/router, and learning from scratch with hardly any prior machining experience, though I do own two lathes and a manual mill-all in storage! So doing things arse-about but sometimes you have to jump in the deep end! I do have 7 years experience with 3D printing/prototyping and am quite familiar with CAD.
    One problem is the machine lives 100km away from me so I only get to use it once every couple of weeks.
    So far I have written some very basic G code and have cut a few tests in acrylic.
    My intention with the machine is to make parts for model trains and car parts for my old Land Rover.
    I'm having trouble with the control board/USB interface (Jamen brand?) in that Mach 3 frequently warns me "Board not found", but I can't solve or reproduce the problem at will, so hopefully some research here will get me on my way.
    Thanks for having such a useful forum!
    -Mark

Hello CNC Zone members,
    My name is Al and I am from Australia. I enjoy woodworking and metal work and I am looking at getting a CNC router in the future to play with, just as a hobby.
    Hopefully I can learn a bit from you guys to give me an idea of what I need to know about CNC routers.

Hey,

I'm new here.
    I am waiting on my CNC Router to arrive.
    Very interested in new connections in EU and Asia.

Thanks for having me here.

Hello all,

My name is jim, I'm an industrial refrigeration and boiler mechanic by trade, recently changed fields to be Chief Building Engineer for a Portland Oregon building owner who has a niche in the historic building market. Basically I keep the wheels on 13 buildings downtown all built before 1920. One of which is the first commercial building in the pacific NW to have mechanical cooling. All of the old DC power distribution is still in place to a 1935 centrovac chiller(no longer in service unfortunately) another is the first skyscraper built in Portland in 1906/07

I have been a tinkerer all my life and made my own parts by hand for gidgets out of brass copper aluminum lead and very basic steel components. In recent years I've gotten into steam engines as well as making replacement parts for the antiquated equipment I work with...

Unfortunately at only 32 my hands are getting shaky, my eyeballs are wearing oddly and I'm having a real hard time making little bits with the precision that would prevent my tossing hours of work across the shop. I'm researching alternatives that will allow me to make what I need with less frustration. I have a small old thread cutting metal lathe and a drill press that I'm pretty familiar with but I've never played with cnc or precision machine tools at all for that matter, all my fine tuning has been done with 100 different files and emery cloth...looking forward to learning

Hi members from CNC.
    My name is Marco Santos and I am from Portugal. I enjoy RC, kart, soccer and btt. I am looking to get information for CNC router, to build rc airplanes. I hope to learn with the forum and share my life experience.
    Best regards
    Marco Santos

Greeting, my name is Josh and I just bought a LC6090 Laser Cutter which I am having some issues with. Hope to get some help from the forums.

Page 173 of 422 73123163171172173174175183223273