587,262 active members*
3,334 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Wasino WMC-3 w/ Fanuc OMC- Need Parameters!!

Wasino WMC-3 w/ Fanuc OMC- Need Parameters!!

Hey guys, I am new here and need some help or a lead or something...

We own a fabrication shop, 6 CNC's total

We have a 1988/89 Wasino mill with a Fanuc OTC control... well the Rs32 port went bad and we pulled the board in to replace the port... well this was a no no because we lost ALL the parameters since the memory requires a battery back up... it was a stupid move I know... this is the only machine we have no back up for that we know of... we are still searching through old disk and previous service man.

Does anyone have this machine or close serial # to get the parameters?? The serial # is 253 and we need the PC and NC parameters. A Fanuc service man was in yesterday and is going to run the serial # in Fanuc's network to see if they are there... I am going to call Wasino on Monday too and see if they save that stuff from production.

Any suggestions? Help!

Ryan
    www.umiperformance.com

My mistake, its a OMC control for mill, not the OTC

You can use a similar machine's parameter (OMC with same size of motor) anh then fix some parameters related to motion (axe, ball screw ...), and spindle. If your machine have ATC system, you need input some more PC parameters in diag screen.
    I can send you some parameter set of OMC. I need to know what does your machine have (num of axis, travel distance, type of motor ...).
    I can help you if ATC system cannot work.
    PM me your email ,,,

Ryan,
    I have a 1987 Wasino WMC-3 w/ OM control and . I would be happy to send you the parameters from my machine if you are still looking.

Bob

1987 WMC-3 seem comes with OMA and DC yellow cap motor, rarely use in OMC control.

Quote Originally Posted by LeAnCo, Inc. View Post
    Ryan,
    I have a 1987 Wasino WMC-3 w/ OM control and . I would be happy to send you the parameters from my machine if you are still looking.

Bob

Hey guys, thank you very much for the help.

Luckily we found the parameters from Wasino, they faxed them over to use and we manually punched them in.. we had to make a few changes but other then that after a few days of typing and making changes it runs once again. The machine is making parts again! We are still having trouble with the port to receive programs... but other then that its up again.

Also thank you very much Bob for calling, its good to find people willing to help out!!

Hey guys, I am new here and need some help

Need Help!- Wasino LG-7/ Fanuc OT - Need Parameters!!

Hello Guys,
    I just bought 1987 WMC-3 with system O-MA and DC yellow cap motor.
    yes I got this milling machine without any parameters inside. the serial #136 with ATC.
    the wasino (amadat) send me the not exact parameters. now I got 420 alarm and no PMC file.
    if any of you have got its parameters including PMC, please send it to my email address: [email protected]
    I would be happy to pay for you. Please help make this machine run.
    many thanks to you in advance.

nelson 626-347-2498

For alarm 420: It may have loose connector, or mainboard need to be repaired. Check connectors first.
    about "no PMC file": how do you know there is no PMC? what is your parameter 905?
    WMC usually need macro program for ATC. Do you have this macro?
    I will send a couples of Wasino - Amada parameters, but I am not sure that they could help you.

Check your email.