587,424 active members*
3,305 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Used Roland MDX-20/40/540/650

Hello,
    I am looking to buy a used Roland MDX-20, MDX-40, MDX-540, or MDX-650. If anyone knows where I can possibly get one or if you have one for sale please let me know.

I may consider selling my MDX-40, with rotary axis, software package and 3-D scanner. My needs have changed as far as machines go.

My company is selling Roland MDX-20 with all the equipment and software. If you are interested contact me [email protected] , mobile +58 603 232 929, skype: wojciechwojciech . Before selling it I am taking it for an inspection to the company where I bought it. The buyer will receive certificate that everything is fine with the machine.

I have an MDX-20 with lots of extras will sell

I have a lightly used unit. Extra motor, several spindles, cutters, materials, software etc.
    You can contact me at [email protected] for details

Hi,

I also have a MDX 20 to sell you can contact me at [email protected]

I'm selling an MDX-20, almost brand new and only used for light testing with an additional fourth axis. I want a quick sale as I'm changing direction so I'm only looking for USD$5500 total (Price includes the MDX-20 with the fourth axis which cost USD$1900 new, and over 60 various carbide endmills valued at well over US$200)

Any interest please email [email protected]

Finally ready to sell - used Roland MDX-20. It's for 2950 EUR on EXApro.eu.

Cheap Roland MDX-20 plus 4th axis for rotary milling

Still with some warranty left, in perfect working condition and bundled with a host of extras including dozens of small carbide bits worth at least $200 and also included is a rotary forth axis which allows for complete 3D milling at excellent resolutions adding a whole new dimension to what you can produce.
    No need to manually flip a piece over, the rotary can do that for you and keep the exact center position..
    Only selling this as I'm taking on a new avenues, this is perfect for prototyping your own pieces in a small studio setting.
    To suit jewellers especially beacuse of the ability to mill extremly small parts but is well capable of milling much larger piece using wax, wood, plastic, even aluminium and brass!!!

Selling now including postage worldwide for $5,200
    new combined price for this bundle would be well over $7,000
    Like I said, there is still warranty and has hardly been used.

contact me
    [email protected]
    or
    ph: 00353866660924

This will be available until I put up a post saying its taken...

check out: Fourth-axis
    Roland MDX-20 plotter

Roland MDX-20

Hi,

I am also looking to buy a used Roland MDX-20 with scanning unit. Please send your details to [email protected].

Thanks.

MDX-20 for sale, good price

I have a Roland MDX-20 for sale in great working condition. I am the second owner. I've used it only for light duty on Stryofoam, wax and softwood. Includes scanner attachment, a selection of mill bits, software and upgrades. Baseplate has scratches on it.

Best offer over $1200US takes it. I'm in Canada. email me at [email protected]

ITEM SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Paxalot View Post
    I have a Roland MDX-20 for sale in great working condition. I am the second owner. I've used it only for light duty on Stryofoam, wax and softwood. Includes scanner attachment, a selection of mill bits, software and upgrades. Baseplate has scratches on it.

Best offer over $1200US takes it. I'm in Canada. email me at [email protected]
    ITEM SOLD

Hello all,

Happy holidays. I am looking to purchase a used Roland LPX-60 and an MDX-40. If anyone has any leads please let me know. Please send all details to [email protected].

Thanks

Also looking for an MDX 20

Hi all,
    if anybody is looking to sell a Roland MDX 20 please contact me asap.

Selling MDX-20. Very good condition.

HI. I am still selling my MDX-20. What is your best offer? The machine is barely used. Very good condition.

GIACC and GOLDHOLDER or ANYONE...Does anyone have a MDX-20 For Sale?

Looking for a Roland with Scanner?????

Thanks,
    Cuda

Sorry Guys...Just Read My Post....

I'm not selling one, I'm looking to buy a Roland MDX-20...Just wondering if yours were still available, or if anyone else had one???

Cuda

went for a Heiz

Cuda, unless you are really committed to a Roland you may want to consider a Heiz (CNC STEP) machine. They are now being sold by CNC STEP USA here in the US. I was pretty determined to get a Roland at first, but then stalled and did more research. Checked out everything on the market it seemed, and for quite a while. Turned out that in my case I'd be much better off with a Heiz. Your situation may be different, but my recommendation is to look at the CNC STEP USA website. In particular check out the High Z 400 or 400 T. You can add a scanner or a whole slew of other accessories if you need more versatility. Good luck and happy machining.

Hi i am selling a Roland mdx 40A with Rotary axis , with dustbin , tools
    i have used it only to cut soft wax and its only 4 months old , it works great
    i just got a high res 3d printer so i dont mill that much, i bought it for 15,500
    i wil sell for 10,000
    please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested ,thanks for looking

Does anyone know, where I could find a manual for roland mdx 40a?

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12