Trying to cut a part with 4 tool paths. A little glitch happens and I halt the program. I have tried this with the file loaded and after unloading it and get the same results. Using the MDI tab and trying to park the router in a chosen spot, after I enter the x axis and hit enter when x reaches its destination the z axis starts to drive down. It almost looks like the last z command of the file. I halt the z movement and when I try to move the y it gives me an error saying I am missing part of the command. Cant remember how it is stated but it is missing the commands to cut and arc. This is pretty close to what the next command would be after z reaches the point its appears to be moving to.
The file spot drills several holes and then goes back to through drill 4 of them. After the through holes the router moves to safe Z jogs over a tad and starts drilling next to where it should. I have looked at the file and there is no commands telling it to move but the problem or similar problems happen with regularity. I assumed I was skipping steps but watching it, it appears to be an intentional move. The other moves it is changing are of the same type but inches off.

If I were skipping steps after the first run being good and the machine is prepping to move in the positive direction I would expect the moves to be short, not long.
Thanks
Jim

using BobCad V25

Edit: I have to close Mach3 in order to regain control