In May 2010 i Bought the 2200 W spindle Motor /Controller package from Keiling for an upgrade in the Future ,I followed all the other Forums with the smaller motors , not to much said about the 2200 w motor , So i put my own mind at ease and benched tested and at the lowest Rpm with a toothed pulley i couldn't stall it by choking it with a rag pulled over the pulley ....Since then its been mounted in the mill for some time , Last night i was ready to mount the controller lcd and finish the wiring , So i was Worried to read of the New version 2.0 controller that will fix the on going problems, As im yet to machine anything i would like to be kept in the loop ,And since i live in New Zealand [The last land before you fall off the earth !]Returning it back to the manufacture will be uneconomical....Makes me wonder how much real world testing was done , the specifications and torque graphs sounded good at the start ..or Broken promises.

As you can see from my Pics , I Won't be a happy about all the work involved if this doesn't perform as well as we had all lead to believe