586,656 active members*
3,664 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > New!2200W 3000~10000RPM BLDC Motor Controller
Page 4 of 13 23456

Ramp Up Speeds

Does anyone know the Ramp up speeds in CNC Mode? I have a Syil SX3...I run it in "Manual Mode" because of the time it takes to get to say 2850 rpm....or any given RPM in CNC Mode. will this control be able to get to say 3000 RPM by the time my program is starting a cut? My rapids are 100 ipm.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey_Man View Post
    Does anyone know the Ramp up speeds in CNC Mode? I have a Syil SX3...I run it in "Manual Mode" because of the time it takes to get to say 2850 rpm....or any given RPM in CNC Mode. will this control be able to get to say 3000 RPM by the time my program is starting a cut? My rapids are 100 ipm.
    Thanks in advance.
    hi Journey_Man

could you give us more detailed description about the comfuesd you have meet ,or you hope we how to help you to solve the problem.
    Do you means the motor in "manual Mode"can not get to 3000rpm???
    If anyone can explain to journey,please tell him and us .Thanks

zhang

web www.sangmutan.com
    E-mail [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBean View Post
    FYI to those interested:
    Novakon has started using these motors/controllers in their mills, at least with the NM200 series 2 (2.2kW version). Seem to work fairly well.
    I heard Novakon has many complaints in this zone, lack of support.

Lightbulb

Thanks in advance.
    I'm assuming you have the older version? It apparently had an odd "bug"/"feature", depending on who you talk to. You need to manually input in your g-code a dwell to allow time to ramp up. Some have used a saved procedure/routine to do it in steps, which is apparently faster for some odd reason. See http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=8289.0.

Also, note that mach3 or EMC may be set for dwell to be expressed in seconds, not milliseconds, so g04 s1000 would have you paused for 16+ minutes. So check your settings and adjust accordingly...

Quote Originally Posted by hobby1818 View Post
    I heard Novakon has many complaints in this zone, lack of support.
    Not from everyone. I'm happy with them. But the forum has been overrun by useless bickering and I don't post there, or usually on cnczone, now.

That said the chap that quoted my first comment in this thread on the las t page was a bit odd. I don't know his purpose. Mine was simply to help Novakon users ID the new spindle maker to get an idea of what they're getting, and to help potential customers for this spindle get another source of feedback on it's performance.

I'll go back to silent running now...

Drive adjustments

Zhang,

I would like to know more detailed technical information about the drive and features.

What is the method to connect to the drive on the RS485 port?

What is the communication protocol used? Modbus?

Can drive parameters like accel, decel, and PID tunning be adjusted?

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mmprestine View Post
    Zhang,

I would like to know more detailed technical information about the drive and features.

Matt
    HI Matt

please send E-mail to me ,my E-mail address " [email protected] "
    i will send the motor and controller specification to you ,our motor and controller is use in CNC milling and drilling machine match with MACH3.
    Or you can contact kelinginc,i have sent dozens of motor an controller to Chicago,you can buy from him,his e-mail "[email protected]"
    1100w 6000rpm motor and controller
    2200W 6000rpm motor and controller

Best regards
    zhang

www.sangmutan.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by japroach View Post
    I have the 1100W motor + controller running currently on the bench, working ok.

PCB is very well designed. Output module is highly rated at 20A 600V. dsPIC is used for main controller. Another PIC is on the LCD for manual speed control (over rs232), or PWM/0-10V inputs are available for mach3 control. Speed control seems alright, but I can't really say until I've tried actual cutting loads. Also haven't figured out the tapping mode.

Motor looks decent, uses dual 6203 bearings. Although windings didn't have a varnish dip, not sure how important that is.

Would be nice if this type of item were easier to purchase, value is excellent. Keling is not bad, but I've gotten quotes for their brushless stuff and its about the same cost to buy sample quantity direct. Guess the volume just isn't there.
    Hi All

We have the 1100W,2200W, 6000RPM Spindle + Driver in Chicago office now

Pls check here if you need them

http://www.kelinginc.net/CNCmillingcontroller.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kung fu panda View Post
    HI Matt

please send E-mail to me ,my E-mail address " [email protected] "
    i will send the motor and controller specification to you ,our motor and controller is use in CNC milling and drilling machine match with MACH3.
    Or you can contact kelinginc,i have sent dozens of motor an controller to Chicago,you can buy from him,his e-mail "[email protected]"
    1100w 6000rpm motor and controller
    2200W 6000rpm motor and controller

Best regards
    zhang

ShenZhen Sangmutan Motor Co.,LTD|BLDC Pump|BLDC Motor|Brushless DC Motor|Brushless Motor controller|Brushless DC Pump|Pump|WaterPUMP|???--????? |?|??|?||||?||?||pwm|???|??| - index
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by leencoo12 View Post

I would like to see these Questions Answered in this post so we All would have the Same Documented Answer....

I would like to see these Questions Answered in this post so we All would have the Same Documented Answer....

@ for 1.1KW just need to connection the cables to CN10,if controller with this functional.
    @ for 2.2KW just need to connection the cables to CN1,if controller with this functional.
    (We just retain the function, but it didn't do to the board, unless the client has special needs , then he need to provide application environment.... we need to confirm a lot of things, not one or two sentences can be clear)
    Now the driver is nice to match with MACH3,customer can use it Automatically or manually

This protocol is not for official,

@ Can upgrade Controller software to have this functional if needed .

[email protected]

zhang

Thank You Zhang! I believe that you have Proven the Integrity of your Product and the Willingness to Share the Specifications...Openly... for All to see!....It keeps Honest People Honest....Again Thank You!

Thank You Zhang! I believe that you have Proven the Integrity of your Product and the Willingness to Share the Specifications...Openly... for All to see!....It keeps Honest People Honest....Again Thank You!

Hi everyone ,

New order will send to Chicago, 2200W 6000rpm ,1100W 6000rpm ,can buy from kelinginc.In Chicago.

[email protected]
    http://www.sangmutan.com

zhang

[quote=Kung fu panda;843911]Hi everyone ,

New order will send to Chicago, 2200W 6000rpm ,1100W 6000rpm ,can buy from kelinginc.In Chicago.

Brushless motor use in PUMP , instead of Ordinary Ac motor ,
    BLDC motor ----Energy saving, high efficiency,what do you think of it ?

ShenZhen Sangmutan Motor Co.,LTD|BLDC Pump|BLDC Motor|Brushless DC Motor|Brushless Motor controller|Brushless DC Pump|Pump|WaterPUMP|???--????? |?|??|?||||?||?||pwm|???|??| - index

[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2200W 6000Rpm.jpg   BrushlessPUMP.jpg   PUMP.jpg   PUMPour motor.jpg  

123#1500W2200W.jpg   123#2200W 2500rpm.jpg   1.jpg   2.jpg  

Attached Files Attached Files

I haven't seen any updates on this thread and I've heard that the factory is working on a way to tune the PID loop for better response. Personally I'm awaiting some positive results on the motor response before I convert my machines.

Does the factory have an update on this KungFu Panda?

I have contacted John at keling and he sent a message and CCed me to Zhang about the resolution timeframe. Awaiting the response.

Quote Originally Posted by rwskinner View Post
    I haven't seen any updates on this thread and I've heard that the factory is working on a way to tune the PID loop for better response. Personally I'm awaiting some positive results on the motor response before I convert my machines.

Does the factory have an update on this KungFu Panda?

Hi everyone

Our engineers are modifying software programs,you know sometime the software need to Constant adjustment, then do experimental detection,Please give us some time ,when it is ok ,i will tell you,and sent the MCU PCB to kelinginc.

Best regards
    zhang

Quote Originally Posted by cjdavis618 View Post
    I have contacted John at keling and he sent a message and CCed me to Zhang about the resolution timeframe. Awaiting the response.

Yes , i have receive your mail ,when our engineer improve the software ,i will send the MCU to kelinginc for everyone to change.Give me some time ,i will give you a good answer. Thanks

Best Regards

zhang

It's great to see this problem is being addressed. I'm impressed by the product back-up and support! I'll be ordering one just as soon as the problem is rectified.

It has been over a month since this thread was last updated... what is the status of the revised controller board to correct the problems discussed in this thread?

Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kung fu panda View Post
    Hi everyone

Our engineers are modifying software programs,you know sometime the software need to Constant adjustment, then do experimental detection,Please give us some time ,when it is ok ,i will tell you,and sent the MCU PCB to kelinginc.

Best regards
    zhang
    Visit http://www.shadowspawnllc.com to see what enhancements I have available for the NM-145.

Page 4 of 13 23456