586,974 active members*
3,303 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Cool Lost parameters

Hello, I have a CNC OKUMA & HOWA Machine model Millac5va, this machine use the Control Fanuc 11M, by mistake the operator of this machine erase all the parameters, How can a get a list of this parameters to input to the machine again? Thanks

I would send a personal message to Appsman he can probably help

Robert

Thanks, for your support

Hello:
    As I mentioned before I lost my parameters in My machine, I find that in the maintenance manual for Fanuc Control 11M (B-54815E/03) there's a parameters section, somebody know if in this seccion are a list of the parameters? I ask because I would like to buy this manual if the list of parameters are there. Thanks.

A word of advice
    Unless the parameter section in the manual is a hardcopy of your machine and your serial number is stated, I would assume it only to be a sample or basic listing for all machines, not just yours.

IMHO, I would NOT use it.

Check inside all cabinets, as there should be a data package for that specific machine ( it should contain machine build specifications, purchased options and test reports. Possibly wiring, plc diagrams, etc. you may be lucky and find a set of floppies or CD with your initial set-up parameters)

Your machine manufacturer will also have these as they are specific to the serial number

It would be in your best interest to go to each of your machines and take a copy of it's parameters and backup onto CD and file offsite ( copy everything-more is better than just a little-the bit you need now is the bit you thought you'll never need ).

Happy Hunting

Thanks Superman. I already talk to okuma howa and I gave them the serial number to get a copy of the original parameters of the machine.

Finally I got the parameters list for a Millavc5va control Fanuc 11M and 15M, if somebody need it just let me know and I will forward. Thanks everybody.

if there is no back up with the machine (in electric cabinets and the like) then i would get in touch with okuma for replacement as each machine is different and they will need the serial number. they should have backup for each machine, thats what we do (i work in apps)