586,945 active members*
2,787 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.
Page 24 of 224 1422232425263474124
    Hi all
    I need help
    I want a model of the Eiffel Tower (scroll saw pattern) but the a PDF file please

I ask to send [email protected]

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by marc_rheaume View Post
    Included is sheet 1 of 4 that I would like to start creating a toolpath. I will need to delete the grooves that are present on all the pieces, and reinsert a single line in order to allow the toolpath to only cut the width of the bit.
    Will Corel Draw allow me to play with the vectors/nodes to create that?
    La forma para que te quede con una sola linea es rellenar la imagen en un solo
    color , ejemplo: Negro
    y despues vectorizar
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by marc_rheaume View Post
    Included is sheet 1 of 4 that I would like to start creating a toolpath. I will need to delete the grooves that are present on all the pieces, and reinsert a single line in order to allow the toolpath to only cut the width of the bit.
    Will Corel Draw allow me to play with the vectors/nodes to create that?
    Wanted to update the forum in case anyone here had the same question.
    I corresponded with marc_rheaume by e-mail and he was able to do what he needed with Corel Draw. He scanned the image in and used the trace feature then adjusted the lines using the node tool.

Thank you!

Many thanks to those that offered assistance with my challenges. A special thanks to CNC602 who made a full day task into only one hour after a little practice.

One down, about 50 more drawings to go through!

Is there any one or some dfx gcode files of the models on this website
    http://www.3d-puzzle-toy.com

In this site is very beautiful models
    I ask assistance in its work.

What is the easiest way to convert / cleanup an image for converting to dxf. Ive been trying to cleanup the image of the anglefish pdf in post #145, using various methods, but it seems like it is a very time consuming exersize.
    Anyone got any tips?

Jon

Jon, jump over to this thread and look at the ones from Switcher. he has done a lot of work with Ink scape and it can do a lot of things long photo work and photo to dxf conversion. he has even do some plug-ins to enhance the program. he is also one of the most giving guys I know and will help in just about any way he can.

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInTheShed View Post
    What is the easiest way to convert / cleanup an image for converting to dxf. Ive been trying to cleanup the image of the anglefish pdf in post #145, using various methods, but it seems like it is a very time consuming exersize.
    Anyone got any tips?

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInTheShed View Post
    Anyone got any tips?

Jon
    I played with it a little in photoshop.. Yes.. because of the background and quality of the image being a scan. It would be a bit time consuming... But still very doable.. I exported it into photoshop to clean up the image, the highest resolution I could get was 109 dpi.. Well thats as far as I went about 15 min to get this far. From this point I would try and convert to dxf after more clean up... See attached file
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BCBones - Angel Fish.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CNC602 View Post
    I played with it a little in photoshop.. Yes.. because of the background and quality of the image being a scan. It would be a bit time consuming... But still very doable.. I exported it into photoshop to clean up the image, the highest resolution I could get was 109 dpi.. Well thats as far as I went about 15 min to get this far. From this point I would try and convert to dxf after more clean up... See attached file
    Try simply cam from cnet.com absolute doddle i am no tech freak but just took me all of two days to get up to speed with it there are some free samples with it as well ps take a peek at my turbocad blog for more ideas http://stugods3dblog.blogspot.com/

Hi
    Does anyone have any 3D models of the Empire State Building or any buildings ??

Kind Regards
    Arty - South Australia

Does anyone have any 3D models of the Empire State Building or any buildings ??
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showth...t=5276&page=14

Happy cutting
    Bob

Hi everyone, any chance to get a human skeleton like this:

Thansk in advance

ola sou nova por aqui e gostaria de saber se alguem tem algum modelo 3d motorcycleta?
    grata

celia

ola sou nova por aqui e gostaria de saber se alguem tem algum modelo 3D puzzles
    motorcycleta?
    Grata
    celia - brasil

[QUOTE = woodworker73; 697075] Olá a todos, qualquer chance de obter um esqueleto humano como este:

[IMG] http://www.cnczone.com/forums/attach...2&d=1212068686 [/ IMG]

Thansk in advance [/ QUOTE]

58Skelett02.DXF

Thanks biothome but your dxf this is not the human skeleton as per before image, it's the hominid:

Hope someone could help.

Hi Guys,

since it's almost Christmas I was wondering if anyone has and want to share a Christmas tree dxf. There's one available but it's way too simple. I was looking for something like the picture I have attached. Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christmas Tree.jpg  

ship

this is work in corel draw x 4.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ampoursha View Post
    ok?
    I can't open the file. I used CorelDraw Paint Shop but still no result. What program should I use? Or if it's not too much work for you can you provide dxf file

Do you have a finished photo?

Page 24 of 224 1422232425263474124