I had an operator crash this lathe today. What he did was have a tool out to far from turret with not enough clearance for the 3 jaw, he went to run a facing cycle on a 10" piece and slammed the tool onto the chuck. It knock the turret out of alignment and it wouldn't index to the right tool position.

So what I did was pull the now scrap taper pins loosened the face bolts reindicated the turret on the "Y" axis with the keep relay off, in the right home/tool position I turned the keep realy back and set the clamp on for the turret. I put new taper pins in and tightned the bolts then I reset the home position on the servo drive following Daewoo instruction sheet, and now the turret will index to the right tool position but will not clamp I get A 2023 alarm, but if I change back to the home/ Tool #1 position it clamps with no alarm and is indicated perfectly in position.

So I tried to reinialize the servo drive per Daewoo instruction sheet and I get the same results. I keep getting a turrett clamp alarm so I think the relay or the switch might be bad, I don't have anymore ideas so I called my local service guy and they can't be here untill friday of next week anybody have any suggestions Thanks.