586,946 active members*
2,683 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC chinese companies how i choose

This is the biggest question when looking for a Router Companies in China :drowning:
    where I go? Is this a company trusted company? there after-sales service?
    Searching for ROUTER companies in China, very tired, because you are talking about a large area of ​​companies in the same region

So how I find the right company?

First: you must learn all about the router : components exactly how it works, even if you take a lot of time - And the types of parts - Mechanical and electronic- power do I need - the size - The hidden things in the routers that are not discovered until after use - Cable.
    Second: the Chinese company experience? How many years of work in this field? Engineers do I find they have all the answers to my questions?
    Third: the seller Does he or she work in the company or just taking a commission and then run away?
    Fourth: visit the factory and see how thay make router.
    Fifth: If the seller told you that the factory in another area, because there is no need to go - you do not hear his words, but go and see.
    That's what I wanted to do I will travel to China and I will visit the factories, because I want to buy a router.
    Because I honestly will not buy from China by internet because I found the largest number of companies do not have credibility - because you do not know is it real or not.

I will travel next week and i will send to full report

CNC chinese companies how i choose

hello there if you are coming to china. you are welcome to visit our company factory.
    My email: [email protected]
    Mobile/What's app:0086 186 4392 4440

Jack.
    Shandong Yishun CNC Machinery Co.,Ltd Email: [email protected]
    Whats App&Mobile: 0086-137-9314-0576 Skype: YSCNC05

Re: CNC chinese companies how i choose

Forget anything from china. The only way, at this point, china is going to save you money on a router is if they are selling crap. US people are selling good reliable products at just above cut-rate Chinese manufacturers plus shipping. With US you usually get service and support.

Quote Originally Posted by kdoney View Post
    US people are selling good reliable products at just above cut-rate Chinese manufacturers plus shipping. With US you usually get service and support.
    this point right
    But in china still quality like -- FLORA wide printer -- and like autel ( it's famous company they produce testing tools for cars call OBD )
    and many advertising materials made in china.

In the end cost and your budget

Hi,this is Andrew from China.Our company is professional to produce to the CNC router.If you have any question about the machine ,pls feel free to contact me.
    WhatsApp:15550431261
    Email:[email protected]