587,506 active members*
2,699 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Help to choose Controler for Chinese CNC!

Help to choose Controler for Chinese CNC!

Hi everyone,

My company decide to buy CNC router from China, and i want some help and suggestions!
    We are sign making company, and we using Korean DYSS CNC cutter (two places for knives, and one Sycotec 60.000 RPM spindle, and I-cut camera). We working mostly with soft materials (paper, foil, kappa foam, material for packaging, PVC sheets...) and more and more with acrylic, aluminium sheets, aluminium composite and some wood materials. For this harder materials our existing machine is not strong enough, and we destroy bearings on spindle after some time of cutting aluminium sheets!

Now, after some time of finding, we decide to buy Maxicam Maxi-CD 2030SE-T-V
    This is configuration:
    Vacuum table 2x3 m
    Router HSD 9KW air cooled
    8 places rotary ATC
    Yaskawa servos
    THK linear guides
    Becker vacuum pump
    Benz cutting aggregate for saw and horizontal boring and routing
    Air cooling system for tools
    Sytec controller (Osai option)

I think that is good machine for our needs? Biggest problem for me is choice of controller! Manufacturer recommend Syntec (better optimization with machine), but with option he offer me OSAI. So, I don't know nothing about these controllers, only that Syntec is from Taiwan, and Osai is European brand from Italy! Please help me to decide what is the best option for our machine?

Regards

Velibor
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by aquasco View Post
    Hi everyone,

My company decide to buy CNC router from China, and i want some help and suggestions!
    We are sign making company, and we using Korean DYSS CNC cutter (two places for knives, and one Sycotec 60.000 RPM spindle, and I-cut camera). We working mostly with soft materials (paper, foil, kappa foam, material for packaging, PVC sheets...) and more and more with acrylic, aluminium sheets, aluminium composite and some wood materials. For this harder materials our existing machine is not strong enough, and we destroy bearings on spindle after some time of cutting aluminium sheets!

Now, after some time of finding, we decide to buy Maxicam Maxi-CD 2030SE-T-V
    This is configuration:
    Vacuum table 2x3 m
    Router HSD 9KW air cooled
    8 places rotary ATC
    Yaskawa servos
    THK linear guides
    Becker vacuum pump
    Benz cutting aggregate for saw and horizontal boring and routing
    Air cooling system for tools
    Sytec controller (Osai option)

I think that is good machine for our needs? Biggest problem for me is choice of controller! Manufacturer recommend Syntec (better optimization with machine), but with option he offer me OSAI. So, I don't know nothing about these controllers, only that Syntec is from Taiwan, and Osai is European brand from Italy! Please help me to decide what is the best option for our machine?

Regards

Velibor
    Serbia
    Dear Velibor,

it looks you are going to make a big purcahse, as far as I know, Syntec is OK, most Syntec controllers are used in metel machining feild, very less in woodworking area.

most of your jobs are heavy works, the machine you chose is strong from the specifications.

but I have no recommedition on the Osai system. hope others can give more suggestions.

Good luck

Roctech
    CNC Router ATC|CNC cutting machines|CNC router machine Manufacturer-RocTech

Yes, heavy work, and Big machine!

Manufacturer offer me Syntec because he have big experience with it. This company work with Osai just one year, and I afraid of bad tehnical support!
    But from other side, big manufacturers from western world use Osai controllers (Onsrud, Italians, UK, USA...). Syntec is cheaper, but I not sure is good enough for my future jobs?