Hi
I bought a CNC lathe(Heid Magdeburg with Siemens 802 controller). it is a CNC lathe with box way.

i don't know why i can't take a good surface finish with this machine, I am skilled in machining and i have two CNC machine (Hyundai , Spinner) also and they are very good with the same cutting condition but in Heid Magdeburg i can't get a good surface finish , it is very interesting that i machining a simple contour finishing on Aluminum with 0.2 millimeter depth on cut, 200 u/min spindle rotation, 350 millimeter work piece diameter, i check feed rate with 0.02, 0.04 and 0.08 mm per rotation but i don't see any change specially on 0.04 and 0.08 i think it is a problem on machine parameter because i check it with other machine and it is very good i don't have any vibration on tool during the machining but i can't have a surface finish.
I check the spindle bearing with indicator tool and it doesn't have any problem, no noise in high spindle rotation.
I can see effect of tool on the surface(like treading with small pitch) it seemed a parameter is not set in machine.

what do you think ? what is your guess? what is the problem?
Please help me to have