hi.

i am not to technical but i got a good idea about the things we deal with here, but again i am by no means an expert

so far the story is as following:

i have
  • SX3 mill
  • Witch i bought a 2.2Kw BLDC spindle motor for
  • And converted it with a CNCFusion Delux kit.
  • 3 Nema 23 steppers (Y/X and a future A axis, A axis not connected)
  • 1 Nema 34 stepper (Z axis)
  • Controller card for the BLDC spindle motor
  • 3 inductive limit switches
  • Emergency stop switch
  • Touch probe

so not to complicated...

i have got the steppers moving, so that is good. (but i still don't understand the reason for doing the steps i was told to do)
but to be honest i am a bit lost on the rest, is there any wiring diagrams people have used before? (the examples in the manual is not that easy to understand and i feel they assume you know a bit more then i do)
such as the limit switches, how do people normally connect them?

the BLDC spindle interface is a different story, and i have documented it here, http://www.cnczone.com/forums/dynomo...tor-kflop.html
that is mostly a problem due to bad documentation from the Chinese suppler, bur i am still not sure how to program and connect all this.

so i am wondering if there is a "walktroug" or step by step for setting it all up? maby a video?
the manual is not to easy to understand and the programming part is not easy to understand just from reading the manual.

sorry tom for saying this, the problem is with me for not having the knowledge to understand it out of the box.. but maybe this can help others wanting to buy it?