My Morton mill with a Fanuc 3M control will not get thru the boot sequence, displaying the above errors. I have been thru Fanuc tech support (very helpful and free, by the way) and they have not been able to isolate the problem, although one of the techs thought that because I was getting the "Not Ready" error, this ment that the machine side was failing a diagnostic somewhere along the boot up, and thus sending a not ready signal to the control resulting in the "VRDY off - servo (2)" error from the control side.
I have since checked about everthing I can figure on the machine side that would be failing (limit switches, x-y-z pos. encoders, coolant pump, etc) and have found no errors, I wonder if Fanuc was correct, or do I really have a contoller issue?
I also wiped out all the parameters in an effort to re-enter them, but the control will not let me into this area with the errors on the CRT, so we have that issue as well.

I am about ready to send my boards to get them checked out, but maybe before I spend that dough, does someone out there have an idea?

Any ideas are appriciated.
Thanks