So I'm thinking about getting back to working on the Hurco after a long hiatus. I found an amazing deal on a Bridgeport VMC about a year ago, and had the money so it's been distracting me. Now that I have most of the kinks in it ironed out (it was working with just a few minor issues and a major issue I created I have another post about it) I have time to get back to the Hurco. The Z axis issue has been getting steadily worse, and an issue with the spindle speed sensor dropping out is popping up. I will probably swap the Z and X axis servos if they are the same (I think they are but need to check) to eliminate the the wiring and driver from my suspect list, and the X axis is easier to work on than the Z. I had started putting the machine back together because it was mostly working, but then the Z axis quit going to the correct height for the tool change for some reason (when I was trying to show off the machine for the first time no less). So if anyone has any ideas there it would be appreciated.