586,773 active members*
9,208 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Denford Cyclone Parameters / Manual

Angry Denford Cyclone Parameters / Manual

Hi, I have bought a Denford Cyclone with Fanuc OT but it does not have a manual. I have put in the parameters from my Denford Senior but all kinds of things are now going wrong! Can anyone help me please?
    Thanks!
    Paul

Also...

Just to add... The reason I put in the Senior parameters is because when I programmed a spindle speed of more than about 750rpm it would give a 1008 alarm (spindle Drive?). Also the tool post would not index correctly, I thought this would be a good place to start.

I have Fanuc OT parameters for Denford Cyclone

Hi,

Think I can help a little. PM me with your email address and I will be glad to send you the parameters I am using on my 1988 Denford Cyclone with Fanuc OT-B controls when I return on Monday.

As for your tool indexer, it is phased. You may try swapping two of the three legs to get it working properly. It won't go backwards.

Take care,
    Bill Gillen

Parameters

Hi Bill, would it be possible to send me those parameters please? I have looked hard elsewhere but no luck! My machine is 1989 so hopefully they should be exactly what I'm after. PM'd you but not sure if it made it through!

Thanks,

Paul

Re: I have Fanuc OT parameters for Denford Cyclone

Hi,

I have a cyclone, built 1909 with a fanuc OTa, i have no output to the spindle drive possible paramater / diagnostic fault could you be so kind to let me have a copy of the paramaters and diagnostics.