Quote Originally Posted by billw999 View Post
Some people take all caps to be the equivalent of yelling.

....... I just thought others might be having

the same problems as me and was trying to help.
Hi There,

Well I see what you mean about caps now... and obviously.. no intent to be yelling.... just to emphasize important points.... and yes I understand you do want to pass on important knowledge / info....

Have a look at the link below... Short 60 sec clip of toolpath and vector generation below zero... Not trunnion version though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYH1dJceriI

Now don't get me wrong... this is not a recommendation.. or a suggested method.... but... under the right circumstances.. you can successfully toolpath below zero position...

For trunnion use you are pretty much always going to want the object pivot located at the origin.. then use Angle from origin.... this is the way I set up the test paths.. if you look at those scene files... they are meant to help trunnion user with setup ... files are online at the CNC_Toolkit group.. I can no longer upload or download here.... they do like to bugger about with my account for some reason....

I am more than happy to help if I can... and re: the ebook.... considering it's now over 7 years since the writing... it could probably do with an update.. I don't claim it's ommission free btw.... there will always be something...

Hope this helps

TTFN

Danny