586,655 active members*
3,279 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 174 of 422 74124164172173174175176184224274
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 8431
    hello my name is Carlos Alexis, I am from Nayarit, Mexico. I'm starting to build my cnc router 2.40cm x 1.20cm and I am supporting in page with some doubts. Do not study anything about it, I just go along for videos and pages I search, I hope when I can finish up some pictures and videos so they can see my work.

Looking for parameters to morí seiki CL-253 s/n:cl253be0403 lathe everything has lost due the machine was unplugged for more than 2 years

Hello everybody! My name is4 Sergei, I'm from Ukraine. Few weeks ago I so a video what the cnc routers can do and it's vere interested me. That's why I'm here. I want to learn info about cnc routers and buy it in the nearest future. I wish good luck for everybody!

Hello all,
    i'am kingsley. I live in Nigeria. I am interested in cnc. I am learning from scratch with hardly any prior machining experience, though I do to anticipate to own a lathe in the near future and a manual mill.
    Just want to grab some ideas.
    Thanks for tolerating me!

Hi all,

I'm working right now with Siemens numeric controls in an R&D team. I'm here to share knowledge about cnc, plcs, design, whatever!

Cheers!

mitsubishi m 64 system

dear all

hi i am facing problem with mitsubishi m 64 controll milling machine atc error how can i solve the issue

Hi everyone,

My name is Robert. My son and I put together a FLA-100 as a project. I'll mostly be using it for guitar related projects but you never know.

Lasers and robots in Orlando florida, USA.
    New LLC company, BensonLabs.

Good Afternoon,

CSS Staffing is a staffing company that focuses mainly on Manufacturing, Administrative, and Technical positions. However, we do get other types of positions from time to time. If you have any questions please feel free to send them my way.

Jennifer

Im from Guadalajara, Mexico. Interested in learning and developing a mini cnc router that can mill on iron to make iron molds that require miniature scale milling in .01 mm steps

Hello Everyone,

I am Jack, sales manager working for ISEN TOOLING which is specialized in complete tooling and also machining service, and we offer pretty good price and sound quality for our customers in North America and Europe, should you guys need our service, please feel free to send drawings for quote, my email address is [email protected]/[email protected],

Thank you,
    Jack

Hi
    Actually I want to sychronize my spindle and y axis together with servo in mach3 please help me

Hello, my name is Tim Krimm.
    I have worked at a small machine shop for the last 3 years.
    I originally started there to test out a failure/wear prediction product, but funding ran out before the project was completed.
    I spent most of my time programming a CMM (component measuring machine).
    I also modified some CNC gcode, operated a laser engraver, wrote a few Zoller toolsetter scripts, did some IT work, made some parts etc.

I am an electrical engineer/computer programmer, so I was a little out of my comfort zone at the machine shop.
    I would eventually like to development electronic devices and software products to help the manufacturing world.
    Hopefully these will be open sourced based products.

Krimm Industries LLC - Home

Hi

Dave from England here, building a small CNC plasma table so I'll be heading off there shortly

I'm a print manager by trade but my hobby is building large-scale steam engines and general engineering, I also have a micro-business selling some of the stuff I make.

Hello! I'm Jon, and I'm from florida. I'm a part time wood worker and new to the CNC scene. Just adding a little engraving touch to the handmade custom woodworking that I do!

Hello, I'm Jeng! I am a retailer of rocking horses and please feel free to visit my website and let me know if there's any comments at
    Horse Hubs | Your Trusted Rocking Horse Specialty Store
    I look forward to interacting with everyone here at CNC!

Hello , i'm from Egypt , working on building my own CNC , big one steel frame , i got some eng doing it for me since i don't know allot about it , but i just have some questions and i have some picture if anybody wanna see what i'm doing

Hi all. Just saying hello and am looking forward to learning a ton about this very interesting subject. Seems a bit intimating I will say. Hopefully I can work thru it!

Hi

I am starting a business building valve microphones and I bought one of those infernal CNC 3020 routers for making pcbs and creating acrylic switch parts as well as engraving badges etc.

I live in gorgeous Devon England!

I'm from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. Putting together a home-built CNC machine with some high-end servos and linear actuators I got hold of through the company I'm working for. I also have a Galil DMC 4080 and a full electrical box with multiple power supplies to work with. I'm an Electronics Engineering Technologist and am looking forward to putting the machine together and getting the programming tight. I'll likely be searching this forum lots in the future, so looking forward to some new virtual buddies.

Page 174 of 422 74124164172173174175176184224274