Quote Originally Posted by mngforce View Post
Wow, hey Kenny! I think it is YOU following ME ;-)

What have I been up to? That all depends on when the last time I talked to you was. I left Kawasaki in 2011 to work for Elrod. Got Laid Off for a year. Then, just took a job as the Quality Manager at Honda Performance Development, the IndyCar Race Engine division of Honda here in California. We design, manufacture, test, develop and race the IRL engine and Le Mans/Daytona Prototype cars out of our facility. I now live 300 miles from the Main G-Force, but am continuing the development of the V-4s from my home in Southern CA. I am also developing something very exciting for the NC chassis.....but that's a secret for now

The machining equipment I am looking for now is to set-up my garage to prototype parts for these projects. I am hoping for the lathe like I described here, as well as a G0704 CNC mill (maybe through Midewest Machine Works).

I am so, so sorry to hear about the Taco'd bike. Let me know if there are any parts I can help you with - including frames. And, thanks for the props to the forum. Definitely appreciated.

Mike Norman
www.mngforce.com
There's a bunch of clever guys running around this site. You'll fit right in.

That's racing. It's mostly repaired I'm just taking my time putting it back together and using it as an excuse to work on learning all I can about the machining.