Here are some CNC projects / products that I have completed since converting the TM20LV. Like I previously stated, the Grizzly mills aren't available in Australia, but there are many similarities between the Grizzly and the Titan. Personally I prefer the titan as the Z-Axis column is bolted to the top of base similar to other known brand machines. If you're in Australia and you're looking for a mill to convert may I suggest that you contact Stuart Duncan from Titan Machinery in NSW and tell him Azza sent ya! (no I don't get commission, Stuart is top bloke and he's a regular battler just like the rest of us).

Attachment 235884
The Spindle Spanner: My first ever CNC product off the Titan mill. Full credit goes to "HOSS" for this, as he gave the idea to machine one. For some strange reason I couldn't open his DXF so I redrew it myself and posted the codes.

Attachment 235886
Spark Plug Leads Cover: Engraving for my next door neighbor.

Attachment 235888\
BMW Handle Bar Rises: Specially made for my uncle's BMW motorcycle.

Attachment 235890
Harley Davidson Sissy Pad Bracket: Made this seat bracket for my other neighbor's Harley Davidson.

Attachment 235892
iPhone 4S Cover: made from billet aluminium (bad idea as it reduces signal strength)

Attachment 235898 Attachment 235894 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iPad Stand2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	235896
iPad Stand: made from billet 6061 aluminium.