587,008 active members*
3,539 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > V25 Haas post issue

V25 Haas post issue

just a question to understand HOW to get this in Bobcad Haas post for V25

when i use a mastercam nc file it always shows the tools to be used in a list order on the screen at the top of the nc file...but with my Bobcad post it does not...is this something that I can change or do i need to call Bobcad to have it added and listed this way in the post?

I use this as a helpful viewing aid when i am touching off my tools...i just look a the screen and see what tool is next...but if it is a Bobcad NC file..I have to write it down on paper from the software...
    Big Chipin, spreading tha cheese, I be Big Chipin for days!

Is this what you would like to see?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 14 16.13.jpg  

yes! the tools list to be used in the file to cut with in the nc header when loaded in the machine

OH and another issue is...the post I used from Bobcad.com finish's the program then loads the first tool again (which I like) BUT i must press reset in order for the cycle to start again once I load in new stock....this makes the table move back to origin and well it adds alot of time

it should (like mastercam) only require me to push cycle start and then it take off again and cut the new stock. I am using the Bobcad TM post for haas tm1p should i try the OEM?

I also see a TMrev1 post file...what is the difference between them? Al?

I don't know much about about those post processors,they go way over my head real quick.But I think it has something to do with the post file header.Attached is how mine reads.I use a Haas VF-2 machine.Maybe someone else can verify this.I don't want to mislead you.If you try it,make a copy of your original first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails post.JPG  

Kinda hard to see screen shot,heres post.Use at own risk.I have not used in V25 much.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I just noticed you added to your post"BUT i must press reset in order for the cycle to start again once I load in new stock....this makes the table move back to origin and well it adds alot of time"I had that fixed years ago in V23.I had someone else do it.I think I need the same thing done in my new post,not sure though,I have been running V23 programs.Like I said ,not very good at post processors.I will post my V23 post for you.The answer is in there,because that one worked as you said you want.I just have not looked into it that much.Do a side by side post comparison and you can probably figure it out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Big Chips View Post
    ....it always shows the tools to be used in a list order on the screen at the top of the nc file...but with my Bobcad post it does not...is this something that I can change or do i need to call Bobcad to have it added and listed this way in the post?....
    **(see note at end) Open your post file in Notepad and add this line to line#1 and #2:
    output_tool_list

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-07-14_1903.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	163418

Name:	2012-07-14_1910.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	163419

...the post I used from Bobcad.com finish's the program then loads the first tool again (which I like) BUT i must press reset in order for the cycle to start again once I load in new stock....this makes the table move back to origin and well it adds alot of time....

Name:	2012-07-14_1932.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	163421

****NOTE: Before altering a post file you should save it under a different name. Just add your initials and maybe a version number. Make all your changes to the renamed file. Be sure to point Bobcad to the new post file before posting any code.

moldmakr,

thanks will do....just one question on the last remove line thing...are you saying remove that from #1 & #2? or just #2 like the picture..???

moldmakr,

thanks will do....just one question on the last remove line thing...are you saying remove that from #1 & #2? or just #2 like the picture..???
    Sorry...both 1 and 2.

Actually, I think the #1 line is being "reserved for future use" as I don't think there's an instance where it's ever called.
    But better to have all your duckies in a row if a Bobcad version does start to reference it.

do i just save this a .txt file back where the post are at for Bobcad? just makes sure it is named with .millpst at the end? Notepad wants to save it as a .txt file and V25 will not recognize it in the selection window

and one last thing...the current post i am using DOES Not record last cycle time how is that fixed....I like to see what how much time is left for the part to finish based on the previous part being machined...is this part of th epost or a setting that needs rest on the haas?

sorry for the question you have been a huge help..both of you...thank you both!

do i just save this a .txt file back where the post are at for Bobcad? just makes sure it is named with .millpst at the end?

and one last thing...the current post i am using DOES Not record last cycle time how is that fixed....I like to see what how much time is left for the part to finish based on the previous part being machined
    Yes on the .millpst save.
    Here's a tip...if you right click on the post filename and select Open With...then Select Program...then Notepad and tick the Always Use This Program box...you will associate the .millpst files with Notepad, so a double click will open them and Save will update them. Very handy for never ending experimenting with post variables.

Re the time issue: this sounds like a controller issue....I don't recall any post commands that reference cycle time...but I'm all ears if someone else has something to add...

Quote Originally Posted by moldmker View Post
    Yes on the .millpst save.
    Here's a tip...if you right click on the post filename and select Open With...then Select Program...then Notepad and tick the Always Use This Program box...you will associate the .millpst files with Notepad, so a double click will open them and Save will update them. Very handy for never ending experimenting with post variables.

Re the time issue: this sounds like a controller issue....I don't recall any post commands that reference cycle time...but I'm all ears if someone else has something to add...
    He said "the last" cycle time... Be sure the post is outputing something as end of program that tells the controller it's over correctly.

That did it...thanks for the help! Just what i wanted..

I am sure this topic will help other newbies in the future

i would think that the last cycle time is part of the post processor....??????....the machine does nto know that program is finished...seems to me...

the post i am using and just modified with the setting you showed...is below. BUT I will run this tomorrow...maybe deletion the lines you showed me will tell the machine it is done... as it stands this morning when the part is finished the machine loads T1 after the last tool specified to cut the part with and stops.....when i hit cycle start nothing happened...i had to push "reset" and then the program would go to the top and then once i pushed cycle start we were off and running AFTer the table went to origin...and the last cycle time did not read correct.

Customization file for HAAS TM - Optional Stop at Tool Change
    Post variables listed in MillPostVariables.pst
    ****Version number MONTH DAY YEAR****
    1000. Version Information = Version Month Day Year? "9.0 08 22 2008"
    0. File header
    default_add_spaces
    "(BEGIN PREDATOR NC HEADER)"
    "(MACH_FILE=HAAS - 3XVMILL.MCH)"
    output_tool_list
    output_stock_definition
    "(END PREDATOR NC HEADER)"
    " "
    "%"
    "O",prog_n,"(PROGRAM NUMBER)"

1. Start of file programmed zero
    "(PROGRAM NAME - ",prog_name,")"
    "(POST - ",machine_make,machine_model,")"
    "(DATE - ",output_date,")"
    "(TIME - ",output_time,")"
    user_comment_1
    user_comment_2
    user_comment_3
    user_comment_4
    user_comment_5
    user_comment_6
    user_comment_7
    user_comment_8
    user_comment_9
    user_comment_10
    user_comment_11
    user_comment_12
    user_comment_13
    user_comment_14
    user_comment_15
    " "
    output_tool_list
    " "
    n,rapid_move,"G17",inch_mode,"G40","G49",cancel_dr ill_cycle,absolute_coord
    " "
    n,rapid_move,incremental_coord,"G28","Z0."

" "
    "(FIRST CUT - FIRST TOOL)"
    system_comment
    feature_name_comment
    " "
    n,t,"M06"
    n,rapid_move,absolute_coord,work_coord,force_x,xr, force_y,yr,rotary_xyr_angle,,s,spindle_on
    n,rapid_move,length_offset,coolant_on
    output_rotary_angle

2. Start of file Standard
    "(PROGRAM NAME - ",prog_name,")"
    "(POST - ",machine_make,machine_model,")"
    "(DATE - ",output_date,")"
    "(TIME - ",output_time,")"
    user_comment_1
    user_comment_2
    user_comment_3
    user_comment_4
    user_comment_5
    user_comment_6
    user_comment_7
    user_comment_8
    user_comment_9
    user_comment_10
    user_comment_11
    user_comment_12
    user_comment_13
    user_comment_14
    user_comment_15
    " "
    output_tool_list
    " "
    n,rapid_move,"G17",inch_mode,"G40","G49",cancel_dr ill_cycle,absolute_coord
    " "

" "
    "(FIRST CUT - FIRST TOOL)"
    system_comment
    feature_name_comment
    " "
    n,t,"M06"
    n,rapid_move,absolute_coord,work_coord,force_x,xr, force_y,yr,rotary_xyr_angle,,s,spindle_on
    output_rotary_angle

3. Tool change
    n,coolant_off
    n,spindle_off
    n,optional_stop
    " "
    "(NEXT CUT - NEXT TOOL)"
    system_comment
    feature_name_comment
    " "
    n,t,"M06"
    output_rotary_angle

4. Null tool change
    " "
    "(NEXT CUT - SAME TOOL)"
    system_comment
    feature_name_comment
    " "
    n,rapid_move,force_x,xr,force_y,yr,rotary_xyr_angl e,,s
    output_rotary_angle

5. End of file for non-zero tool
    n,coolant_off
    n,spindle_off
    n,rapid_move,incremental_coord,"G28","Y0."
    n,first_tool_with_prefix,"M06"
    n,end_of_file
    " "
    "(END OF FILE)"

6. Optional Stop
    optional_stop

7. Sub program call
    n,sub_call,sub_num,"(SUBPROGRAM CALL)"

8. Sub definition
    " "
    sub_num_with_prefix,sub_comment

9. Sub program return
    rigid_tapping_end
    n,sub_return,"(SUBPROGRAM RETURN)"

10.Rotary axis index string
    n,"A",rotary_angle

11. Cancel cutter compensation
    "G40"

12. Cutter compensation left
    "G41",d_offset

13. Cutter compensation right
    "G42",d_offset

14. Tool length compensation
    " G43",h,force_z,zr

20. Spindle speed low range
    "M41","(LOW RANGE SPINDLE)"

21. Spindle speed high range
    "M42","(HIGH RANGE SPINDLE)"

22. Rigid tapping start.

23. Rigid tapping end.
    n,cancel_drill_cycle

24. File trailer.
    "(END OF PROGRAM)"
    " "
    n,"M30"
    "%"

25. Format for offset when using offset registers.

26. Set debug.
    debug_off

27. First Rapid Move.
    n,rapid_move,zr

28. Rapid Move.
    n,rapid_move,zr

40. Start of 2axis contour.

50. Line first rapid move Z.
    rigid_tapping_end
    n,rapid_move,zr

51. Line feed move Z.
    n,feed_move,z_f,feed_rate

52. Line rapid move XY.
    n,rapid_move,xr,yr,rotary_xyr_angle,

53. Line feed move XY.
    n,feed_move,x_f,y_f,feed_rate

54. Line rapid move XYZ.
    n,rapid_move,xr,yr,zr

55. Line feed move XYZ.
    n,feed_move,x_f,y_f,z_f,feed_rate

56. Line feed move XY on Leadin.
    n,cc,feed_move,x_f,y_f,feed_rate

57. Line feed move XY on Leadout.
    n,cc,feed_move,x_f,y_f,feed_rate

64. Arc move XY.
    n,g_arc_plane,g_arc_move,x_f,y_f,z_f,arc_center,fe ed_rate

65. Arc move YZ.

66. Arc move XZ.

71. End of 2axis cutting.

73. High speed peck drill canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,x_f,y_f,drill_depth,refer ence_plane,peck_drill_increment,dwell,canned_feed_ rate

74. Left handed tapping canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,x_f,y_f,drill_depth,refer ence_plane,canned_feed_rate

76. Fine boring canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,x_f,y_f,drill_depth,refer ence_plane,peck_drill_increment,dwell,canned_feed_ rate

80. Drill canned cycle cancel.

81. Standard drill canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

82. Standard drill canned cycle with dwell.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,x_f,y_f,drill_depth,refer ence_plane,dwell,canned_feed_rate

83. Peck drill canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

84. Tapping canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

85. Boring cycle #1 canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

86. Boring cycle #2 canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

87. Back boring cycle canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

88. Boring cycle #1 canned cycle with dwell.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,x_f,y_f,drill_depth,refer ence_plane,dwell,canned_feed_rate

89. Boring cycle #2 canned cycle with dwell.
    rigid_tapping_start

90. Canned cycle drill point format WITH SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output
    91. Canned cycle drill point format for standard drill canned cycle NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output
    92. Canned cycle drill point format for standard drill canned cycle with dwell NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output
    93. Canned cycle drill point format for peck drill canned cycle NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output
    94. Canned cycle drill point format for tapping canned cycle NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output
    95. Canned cycle drill point format for boring cycle #1 canned cycle NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output
    96. Canned cycle drill point format for boring cycle #2 canned cycle NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output
    97. Canned cycle drill point format for back boring cycle canned cycle NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output
    98. Canned cycle drill point format for boring cycle #1 canned cycle with dwell NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output
    99. Canned cycle drill point format for boring cycle #2 canned cycle with dwell NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output
    100. Absolute coordinate output.
    absolute_coord

101. Incremental coordinate output.
    incremental_coord

108. Rectangular stock format.
    "(SBOX","X",stock_min_x,"Y",stock_min_y,"Z",stock_ min_z,"L",stock_length,"W",stock_width, "H",stock_height,")"

109. Rotary stock format.
    "(SCYL",rotation_axis,"X0","Y0","Z0",rotary_stock_ diameter,rotary_stock_length,")"

110. Tool list format.
    "(MTOOL","T",list_tool_number,mtool_type,"D",tool_ diameter,mtool_corner_rad,mtool_angle,"H",tool_len gth,")"

113. Canned cycle drill point format for high speed peck drill canned cycle NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f

114. Canned cycle drill point format for left handed tapping canned cycle NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f

116. Canned cycle drill point format for fine boring canned cycle NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,x_f,y_f, zr_no_output

152. Line rapid move XY.
    n,rapid_move,xr,rotary_xyr_angle,

153. Line feed move XY.
    n,feed_move,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xyr_angle,feed_rate

154. Line rapid move XYZ.
    n,rapid_move,xr,rotary_xyr_angle,zr

155. Line feed move XYZ.
    n,feed_move,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xy_angle,z_f,feed_r ate

156. Line feed move XY on Leadin.
    n,cc,feed_move,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xy_angle,feed_ra te

157. Line feed move XY on Leadout.
    n,cc,feed_move,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xy_angle,feed_ra te

164. Arc move.
    n,g_arc_move,rotary_xy_angle,arc_center,feed_rate

170. High speed peck drill canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xy_ang le,drill_depth,reference_plane,peck_drill_incremen t,dwell,canned_feed_rate

171. Left handed tapping canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xy_ang le,drill_depth,reference_plane,canned_feed_rate

172. Fine boring canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xy_ang le,drill_depth,reference_plane,peck_drill_incremen t,dwell,canned_feed_rate

173. Drill canned cycle cancel.

174. Standard drill canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xy_ang le,drill_depth,reference_plane,canned_feed_rate

175. Standard drill canned cycle with dwell.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xy_ang le,drill_depth,reference_plane,dwell,canned_feed_r ate

176. Peck drill canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

177. Tapping canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

178. Boring cycle #1 canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

179. Boring cycle #2 canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

180. Back boring cycle canned cycle.
    rigid_tapping_start

181. Boring cycle #1 canned cycle with dwell.
    rigid_tapping_start
    n,g_canned_cycle,g98_g99,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xy_ang le,drill_depth,reference_plane,dwell,canned_feed_r ate

182. Boring cycle #2 canned cycle with dwell.
    rigid_tapping_start

183. Canned cycle drill point format for standard drill canned cycle NO SUBPROGRAMS.
    n,rotary_xy_f,rotary_xy_angle

200. Is X modal? y
    201. Is Y modal? y
    202. Is Z modal? y
    203. Are the g codes modal? y
    204. Are the g codes (G02 and G03) modal in arc milling? y
    205. Are the xy (or yz or xz) coordinates modal in arc milling? n
    206. Are work coordiantes modal ? n
    207. Output sequence numbers in subprograms ? y
    208. Output sequence numbers? y
    209. Number of places for sequence numbers? 2
    210. Delete the decimal point? n
    211. Delete leading zeros? y
    212. Delete trailing zeros? y
    213. English or Metric format (E/M)? E
    214. Places before decimal point for reals (X, Y, Z)? 1
    215. Number of places for Tool Numbers? 1
    216. Places after decimal for feedrate ? 4
    217. Scale factor for feedrate ? 1
    219. Add spaces to the program? y
    221. Break arcs into quadrants? n
    222. Arc center a=absolute, b=incremental, d=unsigned inc., e=radius? b
    223. Break arcs into two pieces if greater than 180 degrees? n
    227. Output G40 after, rather than with, the last linear or arc move? y
    230. Use Standard drilling canned cycle? y
    231. Use peck drill canned cycle? y
    232. Use High speed peck drill canned cycle? y
    233. Use tapping canned cycle? y
    234. Use boring cycle #1 canned cycle? y
    235. Use boring cycle #2 canned cycle? y
    236. Use back boring cycle canned cycle? y
    237. Use left hand tap cycle canned cycle? y
    238. Use fine boring cycle canned cycle? y
    240. Amount to add to t to obtain t1? 0
    241. Amount to add to t to obtain t2? 0
    242. Value of t1 at t = 0? 0
    243. Value of t2 at t = 0? 0
    258. Maximum number of work offsets? 26
    262. Add sign to all coordinate values? n
    267. Amount to add to tool # for tool register value? 0
    272. Rigid tapping? y
    273. Output programmable rotary axis codes? y

313. Z clearance for auto Z programming for XY move? 0.20000
    314. Z clearance for auto Z programming for cutting? 0.00000
    315. Minimum part heigth? 0.00000

414. Number of decimal places for metric numbers ? 3
    415. Number of decimal places for english numbers? 4
    425. Number of decimal for angles? 3
    426. Number of leading decimal places for angles? 2
    427. Tapping feed rate (1=ipm 2=ipr)? 2
    428. Feed rates other than tapping (1=ipm 2=ipr)? 1
    429. Maximum spindle speed for tapping? 10000
    430. Maximum spindle speed? 10000
    431. Spindle speed for high rangle? 10000
    432. Add amount for tool number in tool list? 0
    433. Maximum sequence number allowed (used when #534 is y)? 9999

511. Use incremental coordinates? n
    512. Use block delete for stop codes (M00)? n
    513. Output F feedrate values? n
    515. Output G99 instead of G98 in drilling? y
    516. Output G98/G99 in drilling? y
    518. Output M00 codes? n
    526. Start renumbering from start number for subprograms? n
    527. Create subdirectory for nc file? n
    531. Replace spaces in comment with commas ? n
    533. Output suprograms at the beginning of the program? n
    534. Re-Start sequence numbering once max sequence number is reached? n
    535. Are Feed Rates modal? y
    536. Force all codes to upper case ? y

540. Check each output line with scripting? n

605. Spindle speed prefix? "S"
    606. Feedrate prefix? "F"
    607. Dwell prefix? "P"

610. Miscellaneous end of file string? ""
    613. Pattern contour subprogram start code? ""
    614. Inch mode machining? "G20"
    615. Metric mode machining? "G21"

620. Absolute coordinates? "G90"
    621. Incremental coordinates? "G91"
    622. Coordinate zero set? "G92"
    625. End of file? "M02"
    626. Stop? "M00"
    627. Optional Stop? "M01"
    628. Subprogram call? "M98"
    629. Subprogram return? "M99"
    630. Comment Start? "("
    631. Comment End? ")"
    639. Cancel wire offset? "G40"
    640. Prefix for arc Z center? "K"
    641. Prefix for radius values? "R"
    642. Prefix for arc X center? "I"
    643. Prefix for arc Y center? "J"
    645. Subprogram prefix? "O"
    646. Machine maker? "HAAS"
    647. Machine model? "TM"
    648. Part Height prefix? "None"
    649. Reference Plane prefix? "R"
    650. Wire comp left? "G41"
    651. Wire comp right? "G42"
    656. Block delete? "/"
    658. Subprogram call subnumber prefix? "P"
    659. Add these characters to the end of each line? ""
    670. Spindle forward string? "M03"
    671. Spindle reverse string? "M04"
    672. Spindle off string? "M05"
    673. Coolant on string? "M08"
    674. Coolant off String? "M09"
    675. First peck prefix? "I"
    676. Peck drill prefix? "Q"
    677. Drill depth prefix? "Z"
    678. Cutter offset prefix? "D"
    679. Cancel drilling canned cycle? "G80"
    680. GCode for Rapid Move? "G00"
    681. GCode for Feed Move? "G01"
    682. GCode for Arc CW? "G02"
    683. GCode for Arc CCW? "G03"
    684. Prefix for X Move? "X"
    685. Prefix for Y Move? "Y"
    686. Prefix for Z Move? "Z"
    687. Prefix for drill canned cycle feed rate? "F"
    688. Prefix for tool length offset? "H"
    689. Prefix for initial plane? "I"
    690. Prefix for X Rotation Move? "A"
    691. Prefix for XY Machining Plane? "G17"
    692. Prefix for XZ Machining Plane? "G18"
    693. Prefix for YZ Machining Plane? "G19"
    694. Prefix for Y Rotation Move? "B"
    695. Prefix for tapping feed rate (variable tapping_feedrate)? "FF"
    696. Prefix for tapping spindle speed (variable tapping_spindle_speed)? "SS"
    697. Prefix for threads per inch (variable threads_per_inch)? "?"
    698. Prefix for thread lead (variable thread_lead)? "?"
    699. Prefix for Tool Angle (variable mtool_angle)? "A"
    700. Prefix for Tool CornerRadius (variable mtool_corner_rad)? "C"
    701. Prefix for Tool Type (variable mtool_type)? "S"
    702. Prefix for rotation axis (variable rotation_axis)? "S"
    703. Prefix for rotary stock diameter (variable rotary_stock_diameter)? "D"
    704. Prefix for rotary stock length (variable rotary_stock_length)? "L"
    705. Prefix for Z Feed Rate? "F"
    706. Coolant Mist code? "M07"
    707. Coolant Air code? "M07"
    708. Coolant Oil code? "M07"

800. Standard drilling cycle no dwell #1? "G81"
    801. Peck drill cycle no dwell #2? "G83"
    802. High speed peck drill cycle no dwell #3? "G73"
    803. Tapping cycle no dwell #4? "G84"
    804. Boring cycle #1 no dwell #5? "G85"
    805. Boring cycle #2 no dwell #6? "G86"
    806. Back boring cycle no dwell #7? "G87"
    807. Left hand tapping cycle no dwell #8? "G74"
    808. Fine boring cycle no dwell #9? "G76"
    809. Hole making cycle no dwell #10?""
    810. Hole making cycle no dwell #11?""
    811. Hole making cycle no dwell #12?""
    820. Standard drilling cycle with dwell #1? "G82"
    821. Peck drill cycle with dwell #2? "G83"
    822. High speed peck drill cycle with dwell #3? "G73"
    823. Tapping cycle with dwell #4? "G84"
    824. Boring cycle #1 with dwell #5? "G88"
    825. Boring cycle #2 with dwell #6? "G89"
    826. Back boring cycle with dwell #7? "G77"
    827. Left hand tapping cycle with dwell #8? "G74"
    828. Fine boring cycle with dwell #9? "G76"
    829. Hole making cycle with dwell #10?""
    830. Hole making cycle with dwell #11?""
    831. Hole making cycle with dwell #12?""

900. Work shift #1? "G54"
    901. Work shift #2? "G55"
    902. Work shift #3? "G56"
    903. Work shift #4? "G57"
    904. Work shift #5? "G58"
    905. Work shift #6? "G59"
    906. Work shift #7? "G110"
    907. Work shift #8? "G111"
    908. Work shift #9? "G112"
    909. Work shift #10? "G113"
    910. Work shift #11? "G114"
    911. Work shift #12? "G115"
    912. Work shift #13? "G116"
    913. Work shift #14? "G117"
    914. Work shift #15? "G118"
    915. Work shift #16? "G119"
    916. Work shift #17? "G120"
    917. Work shift #18? "G121"
    918. Work shift #19? "G122"
    919. Work shift #20? "G123"
    920. Work shift #21? "G124"
    921. Work shift #22? "G125"
    922. Work shift #23? "G126"
    923. Work shift #24? "G127"
    924. Work shift #25? "G128"
    925. Work shift #26? "G129"
    926. Work shift #27? ""
    927. Work shift #28? ""
    928. Work shift #29? ""
    929. Work shift #30? ""
    930. Work shift #31? ""
    931. Work shift #32? ""
    932. Work shift #33? ""
    933. Work shift #34? ""
    934. Work shift #35? ""
    935. Work shift #36? ""
    936. Work shift #37? ""
    937. Work shift #38? ""
    938. Work shift #39? ""
    939. Work shift #40? ""
    940. Work shift #41? ""
    941. Work shift #42? ""
    942. Work shift #43? ""
    943. Work shift #44? ""
    944. Work shift #45? ""
    945. Work shift #46? ""
    946. Work shift #47? ""
    947. Work shift #48? ""
    948. Work shift #49? ""
    949. Work shift #50? ""
    950. Work shift #51? ""
    951. Work shift #52? ""
    952. Work shift #53? ""
    953. Work shift #54? ""
    954. Work shift #54? ""
    955. Work shift #55? ""
    956. Work shift #56? ""
    957. Work shift #57? ""
    958. Work shift #58? ""
    959. Work shift #59? ""
    960. Work shift #60? ""
    961. Work shift #61? ""
    962. Work shift #62? ""
    963. Work shift #63? ""
    964. Work shift #64? ""
    965. Work shift #65? ""
    966. Work shift #66? ""
    967. Work shift #67? ""
    968. Work shift #68? ""
    969. Work shift #69? ""
    970. Work shift #70? ""
    971. Work shift #71? ""
    972. Work shift #72? ""
    973. Work shift #73? ""
    974. Work shift #74? ""
    975. Work shift #75? ""
    976. Work shift #76? ""
    977. Work shift #77? ""
    978. Work shift #78? ""
    979. Work shift #79? ""
    980. Work shift #80? ""
    981. Work shift #81? ""
    982. Work shift #82? ""
    983. Work shift #83? ""
    984. Work shift #84? ""
    985. Work shift #85? ""
    986. Work shift #86? ""
    987. Work shift #87? ""
    988. Work shift #88? ""
    989. Work shift #89? ""
    990. Work shift #90? ""
    991. Work shift #91? ""
    992. Work shift #92? ""
    993. Work shift #93? ""
    994. Work shift #94? ""
    995. Work shift #95? ""
    996. Work shift #96? ""
    997. Work shift #97? ""
    998. Work shift #98? ""
    999. Work shift #99? ""

I program for a Haas only about 4 times a year.
    But the only cycle time feedback I know of is provided by the Haas controller...since it is affected by feedrate overrides set at the machine.

The fact that you have to hit reset says something in the program is hanging the controller.
    A cursory glance at my modified Haas post shows this difference:

625. End of file? "M30"

Might be the issue, as I remember having to change this.
    Post a complete G-code program if problems continue.

On an unrelated side note. Find these in your post:

Code:
    rotary_xyr_angle
    And remove the "r".

This is for V24 and 25.

Quote Originally Posted by moldmker View Post
    I program for a Haas only about 4 times a year.
    But the only cycle time feedback I know of is provided by the Haas controller...since it is affected by feedrate overrides set at the machine.

The fact that you have to hit reset says something in the program is hanging the controller.
    A cursory glance at my modified Haas post shows this difference:

625. End of file? "M30"

Might be the issue, as I remember having to change this.
    Post a complete G-code program if problems continue.
    I've only had Haas machines for a little over a year so I'm no expert but yeah, if it needs a reset at the end then it must not be getting an M30. Without an M30 at the end, it doesn't "rewind" back to the beginning (I had a machine that used punch tape, it would literally rewind, lol).

The M30 also "sets" the cycle time. Without it it won't show the last part's cycle time. Without that, no countdown to the end of cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BurrMan View Post
    He said "the last" cycle time... Be sure the post is outputing something as end of program that tells the controller it's over correctly.
    Yes, that's it! Sorry didn't see your post here. If I stop the program before it hits the M30, the cycle time counter resets to the last part that DID record an M30. If that makes any sense at all