587,698 active members*
3,416 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mazak QT-6T Program Error

Dear All, My machine got problem again. Need experts help to solve this issue.
    When I press the softkey "PROGRAM", it cannot access in. came out a error (see pic). Can anyone advice on it? Tks:withstupi:withstupi:withstupi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00184.jpg   DSC00185.jpg   DSC00186.jpg   DSC00187.jpg  

Hi,

Can you access & select the program files in the backup menu? Try to backup in the HDD.

Problem could be either corruption in Mazatrol s/w. or memory.

Regards,

Girish

Hi i am a bit stupid about the software systems. If i un-install the system, would the parameters be missing? Any other better ways to go about it?
    Please give me step by step ways to do it. Thanks

Go for the simple stuff first.

There is a slim possibility this is a result of the ascii text trick when in program display.

set up an ascii text printer on the windows side for a system printer. pick a paper size that's wider than height.

file-print-print to file, and a few other settings will create a print file that's text so you can print out the mazak mazatrol program. on a piece of paper - for study or as a set up sheet or for what ever reason

after doing this, you have to do it again with the CORRECT path to standard program storage.

to not go back to the original setting, it saves the programs in a directory unfamiliar to mazatrol, and you can't edit your programs any longer.

or something like that.

good luck!

jim

Hi,

Un-installing the MainB s/w in the HDD does not affect the parameters. However you should be sure enough, the same version files exist in the \NCBackup folder. Otherwise you will have no setup files available, to install the Mazatrol (MainB) s/w.

I feel it is safe if you prepare a spare clone HDD of the original, using norton ghost s/w & USB-IDE adaptor.
    Try whatever you want to, on this clone HDD. Even if you spoil the windows files, you have the original HDD to get back to the point where you started.

Regards,

Girish