DO NOT BUY FROM!!! Shan Chen - Chinese ebay seller cscs219
I have been completely cheated by this guy!!!
The Router is terribly made and the seller is not trusty.

I bought a 4 axes 24x40 cnc router that arrived damaged due to very poor packaging. After a long, hard struggle with the seller cscs219, I got 500 UDS as a refund for the damaged parts.

When finally I want to test the machine axes I find that they did not move at all and I discovered that:

X- Z leadscrews are too shorts to allow coupling correctly to the stepmotors, they would need to be replaced.

All aluminium and iron mounting plates made from the seller are so poorly made that they are impossible to true at the right angle, holes either are not at the right angle. All the ugly aluminium and iron mounting plates have to be completely redesigned and machined.

X nema 34 stepmotor it is a very old one; it has not label, has been badly repainted and the shaft has been re-machined so badly that looks hand filled. Also wires are partially cut and they are in very bad condition.

The big aluminium X axes supports has not been faced, as a result they are not even nor flat at all; they also need to be at least faced to permit axes alignment.

A axes mounting plates are very poorly made too. Also need to be redesigned.

The router assembly is very poor all around.

Instructions also are terribly poor and they are not for the machine I bought.

I hope nobody more get cheated by this seller

I will update and post photos.