587,672 active members*
5,046 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thumbs up Ebay seller rip off!!!!!!

Hi guys,
    So I bought a Chinese 3 axis 1317oz kit with 80v / 8.2 amp stepper drives.
    Problem is, I bought this knowing the motors had lousy torque curves and the power supply was underated, but wait a minute. There are 3 supposedly amazing stepper drives rated at 8.2 amps and 80 volts with a 200khz pulse rating and heat sinks.
    So I'd forgo the rubbish to get my treats!

Well, these units are only rated to 5.8 amps, and never were offered as 8.2
    The wires into the steppers are 1mm core (tiny for a 1317oz rated motor) and the motor exhibits no magnetic resistance when spun by finger. (I guessing the magnets came of a fridge)
    My wallet feels a lot lighter and somewhere in China a shrewd little (censored) is counting my crisp dollar bills.

BEWARE!

A word of your disappointment to Ebay will set wheels in motion to prevenbt a repeat to those who might not get your message.

Hey Elmer!

Screw eBay coz they could really give a shìt. They got their money and will be anxious to receive more money from the seller that ripped you off.

Now if you paid through PayPal then Contact them and present your case. If your story is convincing then they will refund your payment and then you will have the Chinese crap and your crisp American dollars along with the last laugh. I would not tell them that you thought that you were really being shrewed when you made the deal. They might not be too impressed.

C4C

Quote Originally Posted by cnc4cheap View Post
    Hey Elmer!

Screw eBay coz they could really give a shìt. They got their money and will be anxious to receive more money from the seller that ripped you off.

Now if you paid through PayPal then Contact them and present your case. If your story is convincing then they will refund your payment and then you will have the Chinese crap and your crisp American dollars along with the last laugh. I would not tell them that you thought that you were really being shrewed when you made the deal. They might not be too impressed.

C4C
    I guess you realize that PayPal and Ebay are one and the same?

Can you give us the auction link or the seller info?

I've never had any luck...even with what is ebay's Square Trade....I think that is what they called it 4 or 5 years ago. The complained to the seller and the seller did not respond...then they wanted me to pay some fee for them to take additional action.....it seemed like throwing good money down a dark hole. So, I didn't pursue it any further...

anyway, it will be solved. we trust that.