Not sure if this is related to the other post about the same alarm the same day this one was started, but if not...you may want to review the other threads.

There are other causes for the alarm you mentioned, but if it started immediately after changing the battery, it is likely the BIOS needs to be reflashed. As Meckardt mentioned, you can send it to Cincinnati but there are other options as well. Siemens (which currently owns the Acramatic product line) also can do this, and I have been testing/reflashing boards for people on these forums for years (send me a PM if you are interested).

Regarding your procedure you posted, that does not appear to be anything that was released by Siemens or Cincinnati, and is likely something that was typed up by an end user as they were attempting to get their machine working. Unfortunately, many of these things being posted do not work on all machines and simply cause headaches for all the people that try them unsuccessfully. This is why I will only respond with any machine specific settings directly (i.e. via PM) as posting something for one machine (even if it is correct for that machine) seems to cause issues for a number of other people that read the forum.