587,082 active members*
2,666 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > New huanyang VFD and spindle error EoAA

Hybrid View

Re: New huanyang VFD and spindle error EoAA

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    Ok increase PD014 and PD015 you can use any number try starting PD014=15

Only increase PD015 if it faults on slow down

Turn the Pot down to half you can check to see if this is working by disconnecting the spindle motor, and power up the VFD Drive and use the pot to run it up down the speed range if the pot is not working, I will help you with some parameters to get this working
    Still testing on a 20amp.

When using the pot without the spindle connected ROTT will go from 7200-15952(flashing back and forth with 15969)

With the spindle connected and the pot turned all the way down and PD014=15 it will spin up to ROTT 300 then shut off.

Quote Originally Posted by OlmsteadWorkshop View Post
    Still testing on a 20amp.

When using the pot without the spindle connected ROTT will go from 7200-15952(flashing back and forth with 15969)

With the spindle connected and the pot turned all the way down and PD014=15 it will spin up to ROTT 300 then shut off.
    Does it give you a Fault when it shuts down??

Ok the Pot needs some different Parameters set, this should give you the whole RPM range, try it again with the motor disconnected

Mactec54
    Pot Control
    PD001=0

PD002=1

PD070=1

JI Jumper 2-3 / VR Position

I will give you some other parameters to try

Can you do some close up photos of the wiring ???
    Mactec54

Does it give you a Fault when it shuts down??

Ok the Pot needs some different Parameters set, this should give you the whole RPM range, try it again with the motor disconnected

Mactec54
    Pot Control
    PD001=0

PD002=1

PD070=1

JI Jumper 2-3 / VR Position

I will give you some other parameters to try

Can you do some close up photos of the wiring ???
    Changed the above parameters and the below posts. I now get up to 23000 ROTT without the spindle connected. I'm not sure what the JI jumper is I may need to check the manual on that one.

Same issue. Right around 300ROTT the spindle errors with EoAA

Wiring is attached

Live=R Neutral=T Ground=Ground. Pin1=V Pin2=W Pin3=I Ground=same ground as power in
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16475721797705167834058500778892.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by OlmsteadWorkshop View Post
    Changed the above parameters and the below posts. I now get up to 23000 ROTT without the spindle connected. I'm not sure what the JI jumper is I may need to check the manual on that one.

Same issue. Right around 300ROTT the spindle errors with EoAA

Wiring is attached

Live=R Neutral=T Ground=Ground. Pin1=V Pin2=W Pin3=I Ground=same ground as power in
    The J1 jumper is beside the logic terminal block to the right, some times this is already in the right position but you can try it in both positions to see which works the best.

Pin numbers should be.

Pin 1=U
    Pin 2=V
    Pin 3=W
    Pin 4=Ground
    So, this needs to be corrected
    Mactec54

The J1 jumper is beside the logic terminal block to the right, some times this is already in the right position but you can try it in both positions to see which works the best.

Pin numbers should be.

Pin 1=U
    Pin 2=V
    Pin 3=W
    Pin 4=Ground
    So, this needs to be corrected
    Apologies that was a typo. Mostly replying from my phone.

I did correct the pin order and located the J1 jumper and tried it with no discernable difference.

This weekend I hope to test it on a higher amp circuit than the 20amp I've been testing on.