587,614 active members*
3,482 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > Generic servo tuning advice, yaskawa

Hybrid View

Re: Generic servo tuning advice, yaskawa

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Man View Post
    OK, can someone post the manual. I will take a look.

Thanks,

Iron-Man
    You have to look at Yasnac it is a whole different system than regular Yaskawa system here is a diagram of some of there how there control is configured I have some Yasnac manuals but they are to big to load on here you may find a PDF at the Yaskawa web site

He has done the right thing by getting a smaller rated drive 05 which will be fine for his 400w motor, just hope his motor has not been damaged by someone's bad information
    Mactec54

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    You have to look at Yasnac it is a whole different system than regular Yaskawa system here is a diagram of some of there how there control is configured I have some Yasnac manuals but they are to big to load on here you may find a PDF at the Yaskawa web site

He has done the right thing by getting a smaller rated drive 05 which will be fine for his 400w motor, just hope his motor has not been damaged by someone's bad information
    Mactec54 thanks.

Can you provide a higher resolution image of the first schematic. From what I can tell, the 2nd image shows CN14 which has a rs232 input. It may be possible to access the drive's parameters and settings from this port.
    He will need a generic terminal program.

Iron-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Man View Post
    Mactec54 thanks.

Can you provide a higher resolution image of the first schematic. From what I can tell, the 2nd image shows CN14 which has a rs232 input. It may be possible to access the drive's parameters and settings from this port.
    He will need a generic terminal program.

Iron-Man
    Yes it has a RS232 port which can be connected to a remote pendent, his system already has a computer so has no need for any outside remote connection, all the parameters Etc can be changed from this computer which is just the same and better than having a remote connection
    Mactec54