I Just duplicated the package I created previously in this thread using the new 770M components. The only items I couldn't add were the Wireless Network Adapter USB Bulkhead Port Assembly since they don't apply to the 770M. Those two items amount to $53.90.

So, my current package grand total comes in at $14,648.30, or $101.06 more than the previous package (before shipping). Lets add back the $53.90 and an extra 15% to account for a pricing increase ($62 rounded), and we can say my current pricing comes in at $163 more than the same package used to cost.

However, and this is a BIG however, you're now getting much more machine for just $163 bucks more, AND when you factor in what shipping would have cost me, I'm now saving a whopping $1,200 bucks vs. my previous order.

With this new pricing scheme, it appears that Tormach has baked their shipping costs into their item prices. This is great news for someone like me who is in the market to order a machine and other heavy items that were previously expensive to ship. It's not good for the individual looking to order just a few items. The key obviously is to spend more than $50 to help offset the price increase.

As for the international guys/gals, this kinda sucks for you.