587,787 active members*
2,468 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Re: Ruida RDC6442G problem

Hello sanyyos, sorry for the late reply. I have to help our customers solve their problems firstly, if I still have time later, I will login in CNC forum, and helps other person.
    according to our testing, we think Ruida controller is best one in China, if you need to buy chinese controller, Ruida is still a good choice...
    for us, we will testing the controller stability before we sell it to our customers, but we still can't 100% promise that it doesn't have any problems in future, what we can do just reduce the defective percentage.
    Have a nice day. :withstupi

Quote Originally Posted by sanyyos View Post
    thanks all for your answers...
    for the moment, i made it work... some isopropylic alcohool, a tooth brush and it's ok for the moment, but i don't think it's a permanent fix...
    Nolan, what is THE BEST controler for a laser machine and what it can do better than ruida?

Hi,
    I bought 50w laser machine made in China and it has the RDC6442G. I have used it just for 3 days and it started giving problems. It shows the files in the memory but no pictures and and after few minutes,it shows 'No device connected'. The led number 14 flashes. Do you please have any solution to the problem. I have contacted the seller but no solutions and I even ordered another controller and still the same thing happens.You can check my Youtube videos to see. I have done the factory reset after making the video but still the problem remains.Please help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7JHpGqMpw

Regards

Pillar

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Yang View Post
    Hello sanyyos, sorry for the late reply. I have to help our customers solve their problems firstly, if I still have time later, I will login in CNC forum, and helps other person.
    according to our testing, we think Ruida controller is best one in China, if you need to buy chinese controller, Ruida is still a good choice...
    for us, we will testing the controller stability before we sell it to our customers, but we still can't 100% promise that it doesn't have any problems in future, what we can do just reduce the defective percentage.
    Have a nice day. :withstupi