I will build a new machine and I seek for some insight from owners of Hypertherm plasmas.
This build will be my 3rd build plasma. I have sold my other plasmas and this machine I hope to be better than the last one.

I have a few questions:

1) Plasma source: I never used a Hypertherm, but it seams that is top of the line, so now that I have more financial capacity due to the sale of the previous plasma I will probably buy a 105 or a 125 hypertherm. I cut sometimes 25mm (about 1"). It would be good to be able to pierce 1". Any recommendation about those machines? I am being asked about 7000 euros for the 125 model, what is very expensive, but if the plasma is good I can go forward with the buy although this is half of my budget.

2) Torch height control. I never used a plasma with one, and definatly I will buy one. I also contacted Hypertherm and I am being asked for 3000€. So a 125 + thc will be about 10000 euros, that is about 11500 USD. What are the real advantages of the Hyperterm THC control compared with others solutions on the market or a DIY solution? This issue is very important to me as the Hyperterm seams to be sensitive to the pierce height and timing.
I have a workshop with competent people to design and program electronics if needed, so for anyone that reply, please that this in consideration.

3) Linear rails. I see lots of tables with linear rails, but plasmas are simply to dirty and I am afraid of using them due to the dust. I was also looking for dual vee, but hard to get in Europe. Prices are similar. Any consideration?

Plasma will be for plates of 3000x1500 that is about 118 inches x 60 inches.

Thank you