Quote Originally Posted by SBC Cycle View Post
What toolpath are you using? There are some 3D toolpaths that will only put out feed moves unless you command it to use rapids.

We don't have enough information here to help. We could guess which of the (11) Mach posts you are using for V4 or what toolpath you are using but it's anyone's guess at this point.

BobCAD can't override your rapid rates, it can only tell the machine to move in rapid mode (G00) or interpolated mode (G01). The rapid rate is controlled by your machine's control.
I'm using 3D advanced roughing and the Mach3-NoATC_mill post as that was the only one that was loaded in with the installation. now I see that there are others to be downloaded which I will try, Do you know of one that works better than the others?

Also, Bobcad tech support edited a post for me that would override the rapids to whatever I put in, so i'll give that one a try over the weekend

So far I love the software, seems it has come quite a ways since a few years ago. I remember people bad mouthing it all the time years ago. Showed it to a few guys at work and they're ready to dump Mastercam for it.