587,832 active members*
3,466 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0

Hybrid View

Re: Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0

I guess it to be Side Mounted Magazine with a Tool Change Arm. Tools are behind a door. one arm picks up one by one and bring it to the spindle.

The indicator flashes orange when call tool. I do not see the alarm number. the machine stops.

I have a paper copy of the ladder diagram. It takes a lot of work to get it readable image attached here.
    Would it help?

It is possible that I have broken something when I changed the data transmission ic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexa65 View Post
    I guess it to be Side Mounted Magazine with a Tool Change Arm. Tools are behind a door. one arm picks up one by one and bring it to the spindle.

The indicator flashes orange when call tool. I do not see the alarm number. the machine stops.

I have a paper copy of the ladder diagram. It takes a lot of work to get it readable image attached here.
    Would it help?

It is possible that I have broken something when I changed the data transmission ic.
    Take a picture of the Tool Change Mechanism and Post it here. If its the same as the earlier MyCenter I worked on recently. I can point you in the right direction.

Regards,

Bill

Some pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexa65 View Post
    Some pictures.
    For further help, take a look at parameters 0230 through to 0242 inclusive for the number "6" being registered. If so, Post the parameter number here. Also, look to see if bit 5 (6th from the right) of parameter 0040 is set to "1", and Post the answer here.

Regards,

Bill