587,726 active members*
3,429 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Re: Cabin Fever EXPO

Cabin Fever is only a couple of weeks away, I did not realize how many vendors and tool supply houses will be on hand, I guess I may need to increase the amount of funds I bring.
    One of the things I am looking forward to is being able to at last compare the Novakon and Tormach head to head as Tormach will have an 1100 model on hand and running according to their sales rep.
    Man I cannot wait.
    Ray Mc

Re: Cabin Fever EXPO

Quote Originally Posted by ram48 View Post
    Cabin Fever is only a couple of weeks away, I did not realize how many vendors and tool supply houses will be on hand, I guess I may need to increase the amount of funds I bring.
    One of the things I am looking forward to is being able to at last compare the Novakon and Tormach head to head as Tormach will have an 1100 model on hand and running according to their sales rep.
    Man I cannot wait.
    Ray Mc
    me too, i'll be there.I'll be the one with a ballcap and moustache, can't wait to see people in person.
    walt

Cabin Fever EXPO...just more and more

We have arrived and checked out the EXPO today. Most of the bigger exhibits are being assembled and more exhibits are being moved in. Our mill crates were delivered and we are located adjacent to the Artsoft booth. There was not much we could do today, so we headed to the Hotel and we are now waiting for the rest of the crew.

We will have the Pulsar and Torus PRO on display with full coolant systems. Unfortunately we will not have the new PRO Stand in time. The boat moved too slow to get it here in time, sorry. The Torus PRO has the PDB installed and ready to be demonstrated. Ray will also have a working model of the ATC to view as a dynamic model. Featuring in this show we will have the Pulsar mill performing rigid tapping. We will demonstrate using BobCAD CAM V26, then utilizing our newly developed post processors, for generating the G code for the Pulsar to run. There will be many other milling operations to see also between the Torus PRO and Pulsar. This is a must to see.

The weather is very nice here so far, so if you can come by, please do. For others that can not make it here personally, we will be posting pictures and videos through out the show. If you have any questions, let us know and we will try to provide some sort of supporting video or picture as we go.

We hope you enjoy the coming attractions!

Don't forget that we are offering a free PC upgrade with your mill order at the show!

Regards,
    Novakon Team