584,846 active members*
4,636 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 3 123

Cabin Fever EXPO

Novakon is pleased to announce we will be attending the Cabin Fever EXPO during April this year. In our spotlight, we have the Torus PRO and Pulsar milling machines in exhibition and we will be performing demonstrations of the Pulsar's rigid tapping and general operation. The Torus PRO will also be featured with our new Power Draw Bar (PDB) and possibly... we will have a display model of the new ATC. We will be available for your questions and we would be very happy to discus the technical abilities in depth.

Both mills will be available for sale and can be picked up after the show. Contact Khai at [email protected] if you are interested in discussing special pricing and availability of the displayed mills.

We hope you can attend and look over our machines. If you plan on attending, chime in and make your intentions known!

We hope to see you there.

Regards,
    Novakon Team

Quote Originally Posted by Novakon View Post
    Novakon is pleased to announce we will be attending the Cabin Fever EXPO during April this year. In our spotlight, we have the Torus PRO and Pulsar milling machines in exhibition and we will be performing demonstrations of the Pulsar's rigid tapping and general operation. The Torus PRO will also be featured with our new Power Draw Bar (PDB) and possibly... we will have a display model of the new ATC. We will be available for your questions and we would be very happy to discus the technical abilities in depth.

Both mills will be available for sale and can be picked up after the show. Contact Khai at [email protected] if you are interested in discussing special special pricing and availability of the displayed mills.

We hope you can attend and look over our machines. If you plan on attending, chime in and make your intentions known!

We hope to see you there.

Regards,
    Novakon Team
    I really wish you would have mentioned this 2 months ago. Your are talking about the one in York, PA right? This is only about an hour away from me.

Nate
    Fine Line Automation
    Home - Fine Line Automation
    Fine Line Automation
    www.finelineautomation.com

CABIN FEVER EXPO 2014

I looked up the info on the Cabin Fever Expo 2014 and found the following:

CABIN FEVER EXPO 2014
    Will Be Held April 11-13, 2014
    In The Utz Arena (Formerly Toyota Arena)
    York Fairgrounds & Expo Center
    334 Carlisle Ave. York, PA 17404

More info is available at Home

I have always wanted to attend this show and will. I look forward to the show and the opportunity to meet fellow Novakon users as well as meeting the Novakon crew.

Any other Novakon users planning on attending?

I may attend on that Friday. I am busy Saturday and Sunday.

Nate
    Fine Line Automation
    Fine Line Automation

I will be there as well. Should be fun - I've never been.

Regards,
    Ray L.

Y'all gonna be there on Friday?

Nate
    Fine Line Automation
    Fine Line Automation

I'm arriving Thurs evening - flying into Philly around 5PM, then driving over to York. I think the Novakon gang is arriving a bit earlier the same day.

Regards,
    Ray L.

I am driving up from Charlotte NC and should be rolling in on Thursday afternoon or evening. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the folks I have been speaking to on here and also meeting and talking to the Novakon team. This show has been on my Radar for a couple of years and Novakon being a vendor this year is icing on the cake for me. I am looking forward to seeing that PDB in action and sure hope the ATC display model makes the trip.
    Ray Mc

I'll be there Friday maybe Saturday, I live in next county. Have been going since it was a small event at the Lebanon valley expo center.( Wow I'm getting old!) Keeps getting better every year, has some out door displays now that it is held in April.

Can't wait to see the ATC.

Quote Originally Posted by bozidar22 View Post
    I'll be there Friday maybe Saturday, I live in next county. Have been going since it was a small event at the Lebanon valley expo center.( Wow I'm getting old!) Keeps getting better every year, has some out door displays now that it is held in April.

Can't wait to see the ATC.
    I've lived 10 minutes from there since 1994 and haven't ever remember it being held there. Definitely gonna go and check out the fuss. Next year, I think am gonna try to be a vendor next year.

Nate
    Fine Line Automation
    Fine Line Automation

We will be arriving Wednesday evening and will start setting up Thursday and getting things prepared. It looks like we should have a good crowd this year!

Unfortunately we will not have the new PRO stand available for viewing, they should be arriving to our ware house about the same time we are at the show.

Regards,
    John

Are you also going to NAMES later in the month?

We did look into attending the NAMES show but because it was a last minute consideration, and we had other personal obligations, we could not schedule it. We believe we will make it next year since we will have more time to plan the two shows back to back. It sure would have been nice to be there though.

I hope you can make it to the Cabin Fever!

Regards,
    Novakon Team

Not too far from me, Gotta check my schedule for this!

I am definitely going to try to make this!

South Alabama. Not a chance.
    Lee

Do you have to buy tickets to this event?

$10 entry fee.

Its my understanding the Novakon crew will be there before that and be set up and ready to run on Friday morning.
    I will be getting there on Thursday late afternoon or early evening.
    I am really looking forward to meeting al of you fellow Novakon owners.

I sure wish I could be there. It would be nice.
    Maybe if they make something in Atlanta, it would be more prudent for me. PA is too far away to go without having a specific need. NICE is not something I NEED to pay for.
    At least not in this case. Not only that, I would probably have to plunk down more money for something that I cannot live without.
    Lee

Page 1 of 3 123