Ray,

Pump assembly has a lever on it which use the mechanical energy in pumping the oil. Below the lever has a covering and I fund oil in this covering. As much as I want to claim the victory ... I have cleaned the cup pretty good and will check it again tomorrow. If I see oil in the cup, rest is down hill....

I should have done it myself but I am a dumboooooo ... want to thank you and MRM for the encouragement.

O ring is always an issue for me. Is there any plier I can get from HW store designed for O ring? What does it called?

PS: today I ran the first program on lathe which needed multiple tools. entire process from cad to cutting is automated .... I used to watch cnc machining videos and never thought I will ever reach to this level. time to take a step back and enjoy the success.

Quote Originally Posted by HimyKabibble View Post
You might want to just remove the pump, or at least disconnect the output line, and see if it siphons. If it does, you've found your problem. Disassemble it, and you should find some O-rings in the pump itself that you can replace. If there's a problem with the pump, thicker oil will only help temporarily.

Regards,
Ray L.