587,089 active members*
2,850 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Need help to chose the right machine. Thank you.

Need help to chose the right machine. Thank you.

Hello to all of you, i am so happy i find this forum, i hope you will help me to decide what machine to buy. I live in China and my main business is trading, i export to Europe and US different goods, whatever, i decide to make my own small production line, is like a hobby for me, if i will make also some money in the future it will be great. I want to produce animal cages but unfortunately i don't know nothing about this kind of machines so i read a lot on the internet and i arrived here. I want to ask you what machine to buy and maybe somebody know a good supplier in China:

1. The material i will use on the cage body is aluminum 3 mm thickness (the maximum), i need to make some perfect squares and some holes for the air ventilation, the aluminum sheet will have the size of 1m *1m but i suppose is better if i buy a machine which can handle 2m * 1m sheets (the table i mean), what do you think? maybe in the future i need bigger size.

2. The material i will use on the doors is iron or steel sheet, 3mm thickness (the maximum), also here i need some perfect squares and some holes. There is any difference between the iron and the steel, i mean when i chose the machine i need to take into consideration that i will use both materials?, i don't know now what material i will use to the doors.

So for this project i need:

a. One Shearing Machine;
    b. One Bending Machine;
    c. Here comes the problem, for the squares and the other holes in the cage i need a cnc plasma cutting machine or a water jet machine? the laser price is to big.

What machine to use, what specifications and what supplier?

I want to mention that the cutting must be very precise and to have good finishing.
    I attach some pictures so like this you can figure out much better what i want to do.

Thank you very much to all of you for the support, if you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

Best Regards
    Adrian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cage back.jpg   Cage door.jpg   Cage side.jpg