Hi Friends,

This might not be the right place to post this but it seemed fitting, feel free to move this if necessary.

I am in the middle building a tangential cutter from what once was a Queen Bee Pro kit. I am using all of the motors and drivers from that kit (ill detail it all below) but I have designed my own tangential cutting head with a servo and I am getting ready to wire everything up. I just finished assembling the electronics cabinet and attached is a breakdown of the components. I have a few questions that I'm hoping someone smarter than me can lend some insight on.

The kit came with some controls for Mach3 (UC300 and all the stepper drivers) but I am planning on using LCNC and have purchased a Mesa 7i96 to handle the servo control of the tangential cutting head and am recycling the steppers and stepper drivers. I am not sure if that’s relevant but wanted to include as much information as possible.

Questions:
- AC Power
-- This might be a dumb question but its a 20A breaker I have shown and the place I plan to plug it into is on a 20A breaker (on my house) is this just nullified? I also am pretty naïve when it comes to AC and I'm using a 3 lead wire and plan to use this on the live wire then go directly to the PSU with the ground and neutral. I have some din rail grounding terminals, should the AC ground go through one of those before going to the power supply? Can the AC and DC share the same ground? Or am I asking for trouble here?

- E Stop
-- I want to wire in an E stop and from what i am seeing i should do that on the AC side, should this be before or after the breaker? Also, the E stop that came with the kit was originally meant to tie into the UC300 that came with the kit. It looks like a standard machine Estop but it functioned more like a button to trigger a software e stop. Can I use this same button on the AC side? Is there anything I should check before I do that?

-Din Rail Bus Bars
--I tried to be cute and used din rail terminals for a cleaner look, they have press fit parts that turn them into what I’m calling bus bars. I have 6 leads that will be used but I needed to add 10 to make the press fit parts not hang out exposed. Is this a sustainable way to do this? there is no clamp to hold these bad boys in there.

-Cooling
--Should Install cooling fans in the cabinet to pass air over these components i don't want anything to overheat. This wont be running constantly or even have power but i don't want to cook anything.

Here are the components I am running for what its worth:
- 4 x TB6600 Stepper Driver
- 1 x CL42T-V41 Closed Loop Stepper Driver
- 1 x S-400-24 – 24v 400w Power Supply
- 1 x DZ47N-63 – 20A Breaker
- 1 x DDR-15G-5 24v to 5v Buck Converter
- 1 x Mesa 7i96 LCNC board
Also might upgrade to a din rail mounted supply because the one that i have in there now is so comically large

I probably have a lot more questions and/or things I didn’t list that might be important so please feel free to ask.

I appreciate any insight in advance!!