Hello everyone! I have a Hurricane Laser, which is the same as G Weike. My unit was supposed to be shipped with an autofocus, but it wasnt. So...they sent me the autofocus in the mail. I have it installed...but:

Hurricane told me to simply jumper the autofocus wires to the z-axis limit switch. This seems simple....but this CANT be right. I can see this being a huge problem. It would be no more than a z-axis switch mounted on the laser that drags on the cutting surface.

I assume there are 3 possibilities:

-There must be a place in the lasercut control board where the autofocus leads insert. I cant find a schematic.

-There is a place where they go, but thats in a different board... and I dont have it and nobody will tell me this

-It is supposed to be jumpered and there is a setting for different focal lengths that changes the z-axis bounce back when it is tripped.

Nobody seems to be able to answer my question. I figured that someone would at least trace the wire from the autofocus to the board....but no responses! I am starting to think it is because of a hardware incompatibility and nobody wants to handle the issue.

If you look at the input wires for the 3 axis axis limit switches, there are 8 wires. I assume this is because there are 3 pairs for the limit switch and 1 for the autofocus. I therefore assume that the autofocus is NOT supposed to be jumpered to the z-axis switch.

Can anyone tell me where to plug it in to the board, or take a pic of this and mark it? Thanks!