587,258 active members*
2,855 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Seeking Contract Surfcam Programmer

We are a machine shop in California using Surfcam for our mills. We are seeking a self-employed Surfcam programmer located anywhere in the US for occasional programming jobs. We would fax/mail you the drawings and you would e-mail us the Surfcam code. Please e-mail Jim at "[email protected]". Thanks!

Why just surfcam, could'nt somebody just create a program for your specific controller/machine type in g-code?

MegaMoog

I'm guessing they'll want the geometry and toolpaths so they can edit if needed later on their SurfCam....

:cheers:
    It's just a part..... cutter still goes round and round....

did you ever get a programmer
    i program in surfcam 2005
    id be willing to take a look at what you have
    im located in south carolina
    email [email protected]

I can help I believe

I am doing contract work.I am located in San Diego.
    I bill by the job preferably but can work hourly.

E-mail [email protected]

I've been programming CNC Mills for over 15 yrs and use Surfcam plus a few other products. I program lathes, mills, and wire edms. On mills I can program 5-Axis Simultanious with Surfcam. Please feel free to contact me anytime even on weekends. I'm very reasonable on my prices also so you won't be disappointed if you contact me.

Thanks,
    Joe

[email protected]

I contract program.
    Can do 5axis, rt-angle head, or anyother kind you might need.
    Been working in Aerospace feild for over 19 yrs.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by psychomill
    I'm guessing they'll want the geometry and toolpaths so they can edit if needed later on their SurfCam....

:cheers:
    yes but they can still open iges and dxf .dwg so why would it have to be just a surfcam unless it 4 or 5 axis work then you would be looking to keep the same format and surfcam is the best for those options

Leveridge Layout Systems programs with Surfcam 2 through 5 Axis

Quote Originally Posted by HiTech View Post
    We are a machine shop in California using Surfcam for our mills. We are seeking a self-employed Surfcam programmer located anywhere in the US for occasional programming jobs. We would fax/mail you the drawings and you would e-mail us the Surfcam code. Please e-mail Jim at "[email protected]". Thanks!

Please look at Leveridge Layout Systems website ( leveridgelayoutsystems.com ).

Thanks,
    Rick

surfcam programmer

I have 25 years experience setting up and programming aerospace
    and electronic components .I use surfcam to program my parts.You can
    contact me at [email protected]

Just a suggestion, you guys should make a new post and offer your services instead of necroing a thread from 07-16-2005. You might get more responses doing it that way.

Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.

Cheers!
    Sylvie
    simulation credit demande pret personnel en ligne taux rachat on peut effectuer trs rapidement une simulation et une demande de prt personnel en ligne simulation credit demande pret personnel en ligne taux rachat

Quote Originally Posted by rleveridge View Post
    Please look at Leveridge Layout Systems website ( leveridgelayoutsystems.com ).

Thanks,
    Rick
    hey your replying to a post that is 3 yrs old. you might have better luck looking at more current posts. just an idea.

I don't understand why people miss an easy detail as a date, like the ones that bid on RFQ's that are years old. Did they really miss the date or just looking for any reason to drop their name?