587,171 active members*
2,997 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Run From PCMIA card

I know this has been coverd before. What I need to know is how do i run a program from my card. I want to track who is in my programs so i am using the password but then i want each operator to have there own card so when the run the program I can track there operator number and the time they were dinking around.
    I got all the tracking logic. So how do i jump from the control to the card and then back.

Bluesman

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    I know this has been coverd before. What I need to know is how do i run a program from my card. I want to track who is in my programs so i am using the password but then i want each operator to have there own card so when the run the program I can track there operator number and the time they were dinking around.
    I got all the tracking logic. So how do i jump from the control to the card and then back.

Bluesman
    You need to change parameter 0020 to a 4, you can then drip feed directly from the card. When you need to go back to regular DNC or file transfer from your network just change parameter 0020 back to what it was. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by JDenyer232 View Post
    You need to change parameter 0020 to a 4, you can then drip feed directly from the card. When you need to go back to regular DNC or file transfer from your network just change parameter 0020 back to what it was. Hope this helps.

I got that, I just need to know what is the program function to call the program from the card and then back again. I thought it was M198. Maybe I do not have the option

Bluesman