587,434 active members*
3,106 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Rotary Tables

Hi to All,

I need some advise. I am looking for a 5" or 6" rotary table to purchase, at a reasonable cost, for my Sieg X3 mill/drill.
    All advise will be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jack

I would look at the LittleMachineSHops website. They have the PhaseII 6" rotary table at a fair price and there pretty good for the money. They have a cheaper one than the PhaseII if you dont want to pay for the PhaseII. The PhaseII also has dividing plates, and a tail stock that you can get with it, or by there self latter.

Both the cheaper rotary and the phaseII are china made tables but the Phase II is upper quality compaired to most chiness items. If I am not misstaking the casting is Meehanite which is a step above the average cast iron casting (stronger, holds shape better, wears better).

I have the 8" Phase II table and its a very nice piece for the money. You can get better tables, but the price will be a hugh jump from this level and these tables do the job good and last as long as you take care of it. The table I got had set so long that it had froozen with rust on the cranking shaft where it was setting in a old storage building for years. I took it apart and polished all the shafts and cleaned everything up and you cant tell it from a new one now.

Jess

I just picked up a 6" Phase II horizontal only from Enco for almost $100 off, I also used a code for free shipping.

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?P...PARTPG=INLMK32

Jon

but it is only horizontal. You will also nee a angle plate for vertical use.

That's why I said:

I just picked up a 6" Phase II horizontal only
    either way, it's a great deal if you can live without the verticle function.