587,699 active members*
3,686 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ for my CNC machine parts

I just finished designing my CNC router and need about 15 parts for it cut out of 1/2" aluminum. I'm on an incredibly strict budget and have only about $2-300 to spend on machining costs (this includes the material cost of the 1/2" plate itself, I know, its a verry tight budget).

If anyone is willing take on the job, the solidpart files of everything I need are included in the attached Zip file. If my meager budget proves too small to get the parts machined out of aluminum, please send a quote to have the parts machined out of 1/2" MDF too.

This likely won't be awarded for another month, but I need quotes now to get an idea of exactly how much all the machining might cost. Please send quotes for MDF and Al to the email adress in my profile. Attached to this post are the parts I need, the quantity of each is included in the filename. As for tolerances, this is probably all fine for work on a home-made cnc machine of reasonable accuracy.

Thanks for your time, and if you have any questions, I'll be checking this thread and my email often.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I really hate to do this but I have a problem with your files. I do not have a new enough program to open them for dimensioning. Do you have solidworks 2006? Could you save them as an older version or export them as a step or iges file or even a dxf or dwg file? I can view them but without dimensions I can not quote.

Thanks,

Sure thing, Here are the IGES of the things I need.
    Attached Files Attached Files

There's a good chance I can help you out. Please send files to [email protected].