586,060 active members*
4,191 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Random x axis stop

I can jog the machine all day with no prob, but when working under program, i got random stops (sometimes it stops mid program sometimes it finishes whole ). My control is on Italian lang. so i got no idea about what alarm it is, but im sure its something with my x axis and sometimes with z axis.The alarm translated is literally ( 5 no release regulator). And sometimes but rarely ( 25 no release regulator) . So num. 5 is for x and num. 25 is for z.Also if i press emergency stop mid program , i got the x axis alarm, and if i press emergency stop while machine is still i got the regular stop.Any chance to fix this.

Thanks

Re: Random x axis stop

So i've found the alarms in maintenance book. Alarm 005 and 025 , under these alarms there is table sheet ( Problems which may occur on commissioning of the axes , the alarms used below prevent the axes traversing) 'Servo enabling on an axis in motion withdrawn by the interface control". And that's all, no troubleshooting or anything, So noidea what by withdrawn by the interface control means.Any help for this , ty in advance.

PS , I forgot to mention my controller, its sinumerik system 3 m

PSS

In operating instruction book under these alarms there is controller enable for traversing axis lost . The alarm is displayed if a controller enable signal is lost. All axes are rapidly decelerated and the controlling loops disabled ( EMERGENCY STOP). Establish why controller enable signal has been lost. ( interface diagnostic test - see commissioning manual.) Alarm is cleared with red Reset pushbutton. A program restart is necessary.