MachMotion 4-axis stepper kit including breakout board, stepper drivers, 3NEMA 34 steppers, 1 NEMA 23 stepper, all interconnects, operator panel, pendant MPG, PC running Win2K and Mach 3 installed along with easyCAM. Plans and schematics for electrical layout and custom chassis included (chassis is 80% complete; structure is complete, sheet metal work remains) are for my Grizzly 1007 but could be modified to suit any large benchtop mill, or I might include the 1007 if offer suits. Electrical installation into chassis underway and z-axis mounting bracketry complete. Cogs and belts purchased and planned. Encoder board and encoders purchased and planned. Many years and a lot of money spent at Omega, MSC and MachMotion on this project. I am a mechanical engineer with formal experience in machine integration (but not a PE, yet), so when I say things are "planned" it means they are included in my working drawings and layout callouts for the machine. If you are interested and in the Phoenix area, give me a call if you want to come look at what I have (Eric at four eight zero-215-eight 9 six six). I would rather not piece-part the project, but might be willing to take offers on any of the equipment I have on-hand. No time to complete this project. Selling what I have to make room for a complete unit.