587,449 active members*
2,716 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Predator help...

The program works and I finished my first project on BobCAD-CAM using Mill2 Axis function...but another problem went on; I tried to test the code using “Verify” function on Milling Stock window but the verify window went on and I wasn’t able to start the program. I decided to use Predator Editor via Modules menu and “Edit CNC” command.
    The program started but I wasn’t able to find the button for start the simulation also from the “File menu” as described on the “help”. I saved the Post file and changed the line (SBOX XO………) into (SSTL PART…….) as described on page 61 of the training lessons with no positive results. I tried again clicking on the “Posting” field using “Edit CNC “ command..! I used the saved G code post on testing function on Mach3 program with an excellent result.
    Please let me know where I’m wrong and where is possible to find more information on “Predator” Best regards

The answer fron BobCad....:
    First off the verify sometimes you will need to move that bar to the end of the screen and then click the start button. If that doesnt work, then uninstall predator virtual and reinstall it and this is how:To reinstall predator CNC Editor and Virtual CNC:

1.Click on "My Computer"
    2.Then click on "BobCadCam Data"
    3.Now click on BobCAD-CAMV24(important: when doing this make sure to select the newest version of software)
    4.Then click on the "system files"
    5.Now select the predator that you want to install
    (EX.Predator Virtual CNC 2007 for BobCAD.msi or Predator CNC Editor 2005 for BobCAD.msi)

After installing this you have predator up and running again.

As for the edit cnc you will not be able to backplot because you do not have level 2 for the editor. if you would like a quote on it you can contact the sales department.If you need anything else let us know.