587,913 active members*
3,683 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > PBC Linear v-groove carriages - No Longer Available

PBC Linear v-groove carriages - No Longer Available

PBC Linear v-groove carriages

I have a few PBC Linear V-Guide bearing carriages for sale or trade.

Here is a link to the specifications page for the carriages. (Click the 'specifications' tab for detailed measurements)

http://www.pbclinear.com/SIMO-Series-Components---CRT

They're used and in great condition, but they do have a few dings on them and a little dirt in the corners. See pics. These, along with some other bearings, larger carriages, and rails were a yard sale find, but I can't use them all. Thought I would see if anyone here could make use of them.

They are fully load adjustable with two fixed bearings and two adjustable bearings. They're smooth as silk, absolutely no disappointments in performance. Only the carriages with the bearings as seen in the pics. No racer brushes or other hardware is included. Rails can be purchased through PBC, or simply make your own.

I started building a cnc machine last week using these on the X axis and running them on PBC rails. Couldn't be happier with how solid these little buggers are.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/cnc-wood-router-project-log/281360-new-machine-started-today.html

As for the price, here's the deal. I built a 48"x48" CNC (link to that machine below) using bigger PBC carriages and rails but just couldn't pull the trigger and order the acme/lead/ball screws and related hardware. Now it sits waiting to be finished. I'm almost finished with a smaller CNC machine but, once again, I'm missing some important items to compleat it.

While I can't use these carriages, I'm not looking to give them away either. With that said, I'd much rather trade for something I need for my machines but, if you would like to buy them, I feel $50 each (plus actual shipping cost) is a very fair price.

I can send pics of the actual carriages you would be purchasing. Some are in better cosmetic shape then others, but they all function absolutely beautifully.

As for trades....I need steppers/servos, drivers, pw supply, spindle, router, cable snakes...anything of interest to finish this build or to finish the 48" X 48" build. Need acme/lead/ball screws and related bearings, anti backlash nut,...ect

The 48"x48" can be seen here, though the machine has had a few tweaks done to it since those pics were taken.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/cnc-wood-router-project-log/218288-new-machine-2-day-progress-2.html

Shipping by usps to a PayPal confirmed address only. Payment by PayPal only.

Email here on cnc zone or at [email protected] if interested or have questions.

-Michael

List Date: 9/17/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: PBC Linear v-groove carriages
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Re: PBC Linear v-groove carriages - No Longer Available

I still have them but couldn't edit a mistake in the listing so I deleted (ended) it. I'll give it another try tomorrow.