587,303 active members*
3,570 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > CNC (Mill / Lathe) Control Software (NC) > nude pictures of Jessica Alba (Best "cost is not an issue" software)
Page 1 of 2 12

nude pictures of Jessica Alba (Best "cost is not an issue" software)

We are buying a Haas TM-2. We do prototypes for our radar research project. (University of Kansas)

Presently we are using Autodesk CAD and Inventor8. We have no experience with CNC milling and little with milling at all. I struggle along with a Rong-Fu 40 now.

We do Compact PCI modules now which consist of a few pockets (5 at the most) and lots of drilling and tapping (50 + holes) on 3 faces.

What is the best software to design and machine this type of product? From start to finished product.

I want something to make me look good. Fewest scrapped parts. Easy to use and flexible. We are 3 axis but have potential for 4 axis.

Remember cost is not an issue.

Please weigh in with your advice. All opinions welcome!

Look at OneCNCXR2
    Cheaper than Mastercam and much easier to use in my opinion and beleive me I needed the easy use software.
    Also look into the ethernet/USB connection for your TM if money is no object. That should make downloading programs slick. No more floppy, maybe just a USB memory stick.

Regards
    Don

Where where are the pics??? Aww it's just a software thread Nice why to sucker us in.

Quote Originally Posted by CNCadmin
    Where where are the pics??? Aww it's just a software thread Nice why to sucker us in.
    I agree, that's just not nice.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Check Out My Build-Log: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6452

Cool "cost is not an issue".....well then send me $100,000 and I'll give you the answer!

I can give you an aswer if you send jessica alba nude to me

Quote Originally Posted by CNCadmin

It worked. Over 500 hits at this posting...
    Wayne Hill

The place i just started at chose Feature Cam, They felt it was easy to learn, and worked well with Inventor8, & Autodesk, Now can I See Jessica!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sundy58
    I want something to make me look good.
    Then go out and buy a real nice suit and tie. Because no machine will make you look good. No matter how much you spend. You make yourself look good!!

false advertising man , where the pics

Who is jessica alba?
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by timlkallam
    Who is jessica alba?
    I guess she some slut we'll never see

nude pics

I swear I don't know how that jessica alba thing got on there.

But you don't know who she is? Watch Sin City. Or Into the Blue.

never head of those show either

I was born and raised in Lawrence. Is the Rock Chalk cafe still the hip spot at the north end of the campus?

In your situation, I'd consider hiring a custom CNC programmer. Takes a LOT of experience to be good at it. Then you will look good, and save money. This route is cheaper for small shops.

My son does this for a living. He thinks the new MasterCam X rocks.

Karl

Karl

A quick search found this picture of Jessica. Maybe she could recomend some cam software....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica.jpg  

Mastercam. Then take the time to learn it. I have been using Mastercam for 3 , 4 and 5 axis programming since version 5. It may have a little longer learning curve, but it is just more powerfull. there are at least 5 ways to do anything. It is that versatility that makes it my choice. I use Solidworks and Mastercam in my shop. We do about 20 setups a day. I can go from order to production pretty quick.
    There are lots of systems that will make your parts. One of the things you may want to think about, is who is going to operate the software. More people know Mastercam than One CNC, Bobcad, Surfcam, or Gibbs combined

If you want something that works: Has good toolpath results: Superior support: And is easy to learn for beginning, yet has the complexity needed for every job, then Mastercam hands down.

Gibbs is another good choice. Not as powerful, but a bit easier to use at the beginning.
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

software

We went with Feature CAM on the recommendation of or Phyisics Dept and Mech Eng machinists. Thanks for all the feed back.

Who is jessica alba?

Who is jessica alba?

I guess she some slut we'll never see
    She is an actress. Played Sue Storm in the Fantastic 4, played in Sin City, and got her start (it was the first time I saw her anyway) on the Fox series Dark Angel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails qq_sue_storm.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12